• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD! Mac's Customs Ti Tri-EDC with extra light engine!

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi guys.
Here's a rare opportunity to own a Flash-a-holic favorite.
Up for sale is my Mac Ti Tri-EDC with neutral XPE leds. Here are the specs:

• Mac Customs Titanium Tri-EDC, crenelated, and glow posts (however, the glow powder is no longer there)
  • Accepts 18350
  • Triple XPE Neutral leds
  • 3.04A Njang driver modified by Flucero to be a 4-mode no memory moonlight mode.
  • Additional tri-edc light engine with a triple xpg cool led. I forgot to take a pic of this LE but it is included. There is one caveat with this LE. It works fine for about 30 seconds to a minute, but after that, it shuts off. I'm thinking the driver's thermal protection is not functioning correctly, so as the engine warms up, the thermal protection kicks in and shuts off. I'm pretty sure if you change out the driver, it will work just fine.
  • Two lightly used AW 18350 IMR cells.

I had this spec'd out with the XPE leds because it gives a much greater throw than the xpg, at the cost of overall output. I find that this configuration is a much more useable setup as it can actually reach a fair amount of distance when compared to a triple xpg. The neutral color is about 4500k-5000k which looks absolutely awesome when used outdoors. This has also been modified with a njang 3.04A driver modified by Flucero to be a 4-mode no memory with moonlight. The moonlight mode is perfect for night adjusted eyes, while the next three modes give you just the right amount of light for almost any situation. This is my EDC. It's been in my pocket with coins and keys, so it's nicely "key washed". But if you want, you can easily polish this up a shiny new condition. There are no deep scratches, gouges, dings, etc. Just normal wear and tear.

I am asking $600 SOLD! to benchrest for everything listed.

Here are the pics:

edcIMG_2524_zps24f9dc4c.jpg

edcIMG_2522_zps59418a4e.jpg

edcIMG_2520_zpsd6772d37.jpg

edcIMG_2521_zpsa5ce58bf.jpg

edcIMG_2523_zpsc2294052.jpg

edcIMG_2525_zps2a3b836e.jpg

Here's a video I made of the light a while back. This IS the light up for grabs.

General CPF rules apply. First to post "I'll take it" on this thread gets dibs. Price includes shipping to anywhere in the CONUS. Outside of that, buyer pays for full shipping and I cannot include the battery.

Last edited:

eala

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTS: Mac's Customs Ti Tri-EDC with extra light engine!

Sigh? Are you kidding me?

Hey man, with interest rates as low as they are, can you afford not to?

:)

eala

$600? Sigh; I'll take it. PM inbound.

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

RUSH FAN

Flashlight Enthusiast

Nice deal!
Congrats on a win-win for everybody!

benchrest

Newly Enlightened

Sigh? Are you kidding me?

Hey man, with interest rates as low as they are, can you afford not to?

:)

eala

I completely lucked out on this one. Couldn't say no...almost like a muscle reflect...maybe I need a break from this forum!

With interest rates this low, nobody would pass on this gem! Buy some ramen noodles and, at 3A, I could practically heat the water using the edc. Savings everywhere! :grin:

lefteye219

Enlightened

Great catch bud... you were looking for one.....

benchrest

Newly Enlightened

PayPal sent. Thanks!

Backup just in case. Nice catch!

Thanks bud. Really lucked out on this one. Literally just finished work, checked cpf as usual and...is that...naw your too late...holy crow it's been up for 6 mins and still up for grabs?!?! Still can't believe I scored this one, especially the awesome driver!

badtziscool

Flashlight Enthusiast

Sold! to benchrest. I'll have this out to you by tomorrow!

I know for sure I'm going to have sellers remorse on this one, but priorities in life dictate what needs to happen. But now I need to look for something to substitute this as my edc.

benchrest

Newly Enlightened

Awesome! Can't wait until this is in hand! Thanks again bud. All the best finding another pocket rocket and with the house!