Used TM26 To Scram Teens

Ryp

Flashlight Enthusiast
My next-door neighbour called (she's a 80 something year old woman living by herself) saying she heard a loud bang on her garage door so she told my dad and I to check it out. When I went out it smelled like firecrackers, I saw some teens at the end of the block so I shined my TM26 at them (probably should have used level 2 instead of turbo) then they yelled "come and get us p***ies". Being the kind of person I am I would have loved to run after them but I thought to be mature and walk away, especially since the problem was already dealt with.

Last edited:

dc38

Flashlight Enthusiast
On the east coast of the yoosah. In the place wher
My next-door neighbour called (she's a 80 something year old woman living by herself) saying she heard a loud bang on her garage door so she told my dad and I to check it out. When I went out it smelled like firecrackers, I saw some teens at the end of the block so I shined my TM26 at them (probably should have used level 2 instead of turbo) then they yelled "come and get us p***ies". Being the kind of person I am I would have loved to run after them but I thought to be mature and walk away, especially since the problem was already dealt with.

Not till theyre flagged, tagged, dragged and bagged. To be more politically correct; booked, fooked, hooked and shook. They could've started a fire.

Ryp

Flashlight Enthusiast
Good point, don't know why I never thought about that.

EDIT: Looks like my neighbour called the cops because there's a cop car at the corner.

Last edited:

bladesmith3

Enlightened
I walk through a local park every night dog walking. when my lights scan the park, all the teens assume COP. and take off. I assume they are up to no good. after all smoking pot is legal here so it isn't that.