RofisLight
Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101314151617181920

Thread: Gearbest's Discounted Deals collection (update continually)

Default Re: Gearbest's Discounted Deals collection (2015.6.22)

Do you guys or will you have any deals going on for a Lumintop SD 75 or a Fenix TK 75?
    ~~~~~~~~
    Always looking to buy Vari-Beams and Vintage/Rare Mags especially a 7D. Please let me know if you have any, top dollar paid.

Hello, release new deal now,
    Nitecore EA8W 48.99$ for flash sale, 47.99$ with coupon -- 3RDGBEA8
    88pcs only for promo, and then, over 88pcs, our price concessions will be canceled to restore the original price 99.95$.

Saving is believing, here we come hot deals Lights Picks in the Light Dep sub-page
    Have to say, really thank you all for your inbox advice about coupon code usuages, we gave feedback to Gearbest team, then in Led lights and Flashlights page, we release several sections: Super Limited Coupons, Xiaomi Smart Lights Deal Zone, Zanflare & Utorch, recommended Flashlights & Headlights, view here.

Thanks to Gearbest suppliers, we get more support from them at our 3rd birthday anniversary, Cree XPE Q5 600Lm Zoomable LED Flashlight 1 x AA, we now can get it 1.99$ with coupon code: 3RDGBQ5

Last edited by gearbest; 03-15-2017 at 07:43 PM.

Do these codes still work? When i try to use them, the code apply but the price went higher. Thank you in advance.

12% OFF for LED Light & Flashlights with coupon GB17LED

8% OFF for All Categories with coupon CPF8OFF

Quote Originally Posted by chanceRD View Post
    Do these codes still work? When i try to use them, the code apply but the price went higher. Thank you in advance.

12% OFF for LED Light & Flashlights with coupon GB17LED

8% OFF for All Categories with coupon CPF8OFF
    Yeah Yeah, still come into effect
    Tips: Code for single unit price only, flash sales, Special Offer or Group Deal all exempt.

Default Re: Gearbest's Discounted Deals collection (2017.3.16)

Two items for deals to say hello to all of you

1. Original Xiaomi Smart Dog Button Tag

$9.99 ( original price $19.99 ) 70pcs for flash sale

2. Opus BT – C3100 V2.2 Smart Battery Charger
    $26.99 with coupon: KAZUSC31 only 100 pieces limited
    (Promo info here just For US Plug EU Plug)

Last edited by gearbest; 03-15-2017 at 07:45 PM.

Crazy Party-ing, Cool Promotion here, New Edition Convoy C8 has its lowest price . Here it is, be there or be square,22:00 CST !!!

CST time now
    Current Local Time in Beijing, Beijing Municipality, China

2017-03-16 22:00 @ Beijing Time: +8 TIME ZONE

1. New Edition Convoy C8 Cree XML2 U2 - 1A 960Lm 7135 x 8 18650 LED Flashlight

20pcs 3.33$

coupon --3RDGBC8

Last edited by gearbest; 03-16-2017 at 12:16 AM.

Convoy L6 LED Camping Flashlight – 6000-6500K

coupon: GB3RDL6BLF Coupon price: $48.99 only
    15 pcs for promo

Hope these sites will be more direct towards your search. Save your time, and most importantly, Tax free, and faster shipping, no custom, that's not bad to have your view here.

EU Warehouse Promotion: http://www.gearbest.com/m-promotion-active-152.html

US Warehouse Promotion: http://www.gearbest.com/promotion-us...pecial-97.html
    Spain Warehouse Promotion: http://es.gearbest.com/m-promotion-active-310.html
    Russia Warehouse Promotion: http://ru.gearbest.com/promotion-3-g...cial-1212.html
    Italy Warehouse Promotion: http://it.gearbest.com/m-promotion-active-306.html

Flashaholic

I'm going to warn others here. I used the coupon for the flashlight in post #578. It went thru, I checked out, even the amount on my Paypal checkout page was the sale amount. Then suddenly after order complete, it showed the full non-sale amount! Confirmed by email, paypal payment was full amount. I submitted a ticket right away and explained it. Next contact is a refund from Gearbest for 72 cents. Huh? Just did online chat now and she said order was already 'packed'. Somehow though managed to get order cancelled even though person apparently didn't know english. I don't see how any of this can be an accident and it's a disappointment from a store I'd had good luck with until now.

Quote Originally Posted by Beckler View Post
    I'm going to warn others here. I used the coupon for the flashlight in post #578. It went thru, I checked out, even the amount on my Paypal checkout page was the sale amount. Then suddenly after order complete, it showed the full non-sale amount! Confirmed by email, paypal payment was full amount. I submitted a ticket right away and explained it. Next contact is a refund from Gearbest for 72 cents. Huh? Just did online chat now and she said order was already 'packed'. Somehow though managed to get order cancelled even though person apparently didn't know english. I don't see how any of this can be an accident and it's a disappointment from a store I'd had good luck with until now.
    Sorry again, I have received lots of inbox mails, they also gave me such kind of feedback.
    Long lines of people had queued up to buy it for rush purchase price and all were snatched up within 52 seconds, my gosh, unbelievable!!
    Next time,
    1. I will post time-limited flashlights deals in a new thread, so you can save your time and catch them in time.
    2. Please add it to your cart first, and then pay attention to the time based on China Standard Time: +8 Timezone.
    3. Normal order must be pay in 24 hours,normal flash order must be pay in 30 minutes, rush flash and time limited items, quantity limited products, please just see and buy.
    4. Please trust me, I never say all things I recommend will be the best, but what I picked for rush time sales, they must be lower than their cost price, and you must second-kill them.
    Hope you can understand, we would make a new thread about the rush time deals, and give you effective guidance as well.

Quote Originally Posted by gearbest View Post
    Sorry again, I have received lots of inbox mails, they also gave me such kind of feedback.
    Long lines of people had queued up to buy it for rush purchase price and all were snatched up within 52 seconds, my gosh, unbelievable!!
    Next time,
    1. I will post time-limited flashlights deals in a new thread, so you can save your time and catch them in time.
    2. Please add it to your cart first, and then pay attention to the time based on China Standard Time: +8 Timezone.
    3. Normal order must be pay in 24 hours,normal flash order must be pay in 30 minutes, rush flash and time limited items, quantity limited products, please just see and buy.
    4. Please trust me, I never say all things I recommend will be the best, but what I picked for rush time sales, they must be lower than their cost price, and you must second-kill them.
    Hope you can understand, we would make a new thread about the rush time deals, and give you effective guidance as well.
    I did not even try this. The number was too small to make an effort and have spoiled experience.

Quote Originally Posted by vadimax View Post
    I did not even try this. The number was too small to make an effort and have spoiled experience.
    We are always trying our best to apply for more suppliers-support deals so that we can set more coupon and flash sales for you all.
    Honestly, it is a way for catching your attention. To be frank, we have applied more deals during our promotion season which would be release daily.
    As we can see, the price is lower than our cost price, so we have to limited quantity of the item so that we can reach a stoloss point, on the one hand, someone benefits from deals, on the other hand, we gain interaction with you.
    Hope you can understand, thank you for your question, we have gave feedback to the dept, we could make adjustment in view of such a case, and hope Gearbest would better serve for you all.

We are always trying our best to apply for more suppliers-support deals so that we can set more coupon and flash sales for you all.
    Honestly, it is a way for catching your attention. To be frank, we have applied more deals during our promotion season which would be release daily.
    As we can see, the price is lower than our cost price, so we have to limited quantity of the item so that we can reach a stoloss point, on the one hand, someone benefits from deals, on the other hand, we gain interaction with you.
    Hope you can understand, thank you for your question, we have gave feedback to the dept, we could make adjustment in view of such a case, and hope Gearbest would better serve for you all.
    I love the straightforward honesty and quick replies here. It says a lot about trying to make customers happy while also running a profitable business.

It would be great if your system protected deals once put in cart with coupon for say 15 minutes or something like that, to avoid these unfortunate surprises... similar to what Amazon does for Lightning Deals. But perhaps that's wishful thinking for now...

Flashaholic

Quote Originally Posted by Bdm82 View Post
    I love the straightforward honesty and quick replies here. It says a lot about trying to make customers happy while also running a profitable business.

It would be great if your system protected deals once put in cart with coupon for say 15 minutes or something like that, to avoid these unfortunate surprises... similar to what Amazon does for Lightning Deals. But perhaps that's wishful thinking for now...
    +1

Thank you so much. As people have mentioned it would be fine to have some deal protection: you add something to your cart and watch some sort of a count down timer which allows to complete a purchase without any rush or frustration that someone managed to be quicker than you.

I am old enough to skip any artificial hype I prefer comfort and coziness

Default Re: Gearbest's Discounted Deals collection (2017.3.17)

Quote Originally Posted by Bdm82 View Post

Thanks, we are learning a new skill, Great!! Wisdom of the masses exceeds that of any individual!!! Promising, never stop for new trials, waiting for good news, all

Quote Originally Posted by vadimax View Post
    Thank you so much. As people have mentioned it would be fine to have some deal protection: you add something to your cart and watch some sort of a count down timer which allows to complete a purchase without any rush or frustration that someone managed to be quicker than you.

I am old enough to skip any artificial hype I prefer comfort and coziness

Deal protection! Esp count down timer, have to say, not bad. Thumb up:)
    Where there is necessity, there is reformation and innovation

Quote Originally Posted by LiftdT4R View Post
    Do you guys or will you have any deals going on for a Lumintop SD 75 or a Fenix TK 75?
    Hi, we have Lumintop SD75 and Fenix TK75 as well.
    In view of unstable products source, we now would not set them as deals.
    As we all know, after deals, more exposure to those items, if we cannot keep them in full stock, maybe cause tough issues
    Anyway, it is my duty to serve for you all on CPF, I will try my best to apply for special coupon for you, not for certain to give you, but, I will try for you.
    If you have better choice between Lumintop SD75 and Fenix TK75, thta's would be much easier.
    Any further info, I will keep tracking and share with you via PM, can we?
    Hope you can understand, thank you.

2017-03-17

Cartoon Cat LED Night Light
    Bouncy Portable Rechargeable Multicolor Mood Lamp

coupon --3RDGBCAT
    coupon price --- 8.99$

It stays by your side and brings brightness, warmth and happiness to you.
    There are two ways to interact with Kitten:
    1. You can change the light color by tapping on the Kitten.
    2. You can poke this little ball when you feel upset
    Touch it, feel it, and have fun with it!

Hello, Dear all, Last night (2017.03.17), 682 pcs Convoy S2+ 365nm Nichia UV Waterproof LED Flashlight were taken away, today, I have applied more than 400 pcs for CPF. Hope you will like it, and nice weekends, all

2017-03-18

1. ON THE ROAD M3 Cree XM – L2 U2 1A 920Lm Mini LED Flashlight

Coupon: gb3rdm35c
    Coupon price: $21.49
    35 pieces limited
    When over 35pcs, enjoy the coupon price $27.41 by applying coupon code: GB17LED

2. Convoy S2+ 365nm Nichia UV Waterproof LED Flashlight

Coupon — 3RDGBNUV (3.18-4.01)
    Coupon price —- $19.99

Default Re: Gearbest's Discounted Deals collection (2017.3.20)

Nitecore TUBE LED Keychain Light features 2 brightness levels and infinitely variable output modes.

It is built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery which provides a runtime up to 48 hours on Low.

It is extremely lightweight, compact and portable keychain light available in 5 colors.

5.99$ for flash sale, plz check and gain more info here:

2017-03-20

Nitecore TUBE LED Keychain Light
    - TRANSPARENT

USB Rechargeable 45Lm 2 Modes

5.99$ for flash sale

Last edited by gearbest; 03-20-2017 at 07:43 AM.

Default Re: Gearbest's Discounted Deals collection (2017.3.21)

Rugged aluminum body with anti-scratching Type III hard anodization, Skilhunt H03 is a powerful and intelligent headlamp, doubles as handy flashlight.
    When the battery voltage drops down lower than 3.3V, indicator flashes twice every 2s; lower than 3V, indicator flashes 3 times every second.
    When the flashlight is on, press switch for 1.5s, location indicator switch on and lock-out function activation at the same time, press button can turn on / off the indicator;
    press and hold the switch for 1.5s to unlock and enter Low.

Operation Reference:
    On / Off
    When the flashlight is OFF
    ● Press side switch to access to memorized brightness level

When the flashlight is ON
    ● Press and hold the side switch for 0.5s to turn it off

Mode selection
    ● Press and hold the side switch for 0.5s to access to Low
    ● Quickly double press side switch to access to Turbo
    ● Quickly triple press side switch to access to Strobe
    ● Press side switch to cycle through Low - Mid - High - Turbo
    ● Quickly double press side switch to Sub-level (i.e between L1 and L2)
    ● Quickly triple press the side switch to access to Strobe, then double click to switch from three special modes, press side switch back to previous brightness level.

2017-03-21

Skilhunt H03 LED Headlamp - H03 NEUTRAL WHITE
    Coupon:KAZUSSHI
    Price: $26.09
    Tips: The current coupon price of $26.09 is for a limited number of units only, and when reached, the price goes back to $29.99 (coupon:LSFDRUI)

Last edited by gearbest; 03-21-2017 at 06:49 AM.

Default Re: Gearbest's Discounted Deals collection (2017.3.22)

2017-03-22

1. Skilhunt H02 820Lm Cree XM L2 LED Headlamp - NEUTRAL WHITE
    Coupon -- H02DEAL
    Coupon Price -- 26.99 $

With multi-level dissipating heat design and four output levels, H02 is suitable for camping, exploring, hiking and night riding as well;
    Its tail stands as a candle-light to prevent accidental dropping.
    Skilhunt H02 provides more choices towards batteries:
    1*18650 (3.7V)
    2*CR123A (3.0V)
    3*RCR123 (3.7V)

Note: When voltage drops down, the light will blink 3 times every 2 minutes, and when the level drop down to Mid output brightness (level 3), it will be extend with longer runtime.

2. COB LED Pen

Coupon ---PENDEAL
    Coupon price --- 1.99$

You can put the tool in your pocket or stick to magnet. The magnetic clip can be rotated 180 degree.

Note: Powered by 3 x AAA battery (not included)

3. IMALENT DN70 Rechargeable Torch – BLACK

Coupon Price: $62.99

Coupon Code: NewDN70

4. Convoy L6 LED Camping Flashlight – 6000-6500K BLACK

Coupon Price: $50.99

Coupon Code: CL6GB

Tips: Coupon code can be effectively applied onto both 5000K CCT & 6000-6500K CCT

Last edited by gearbest; 03-22-2017 at 07:02 PM.

Page 20 of 20 FirstFirst ... 101314151617181920