ArmyTek        
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1013141516171819202122 LastLast
Results 571 to 600 of 645

Thread: Re: Gearbest's Discounted Deals collection (2017.4.28) Some collection Pages

  1. #571
    Flashaholic LiftdT4R's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    NJ / PA
    Posts
    135

    Default Re: Gearbest's Discounted Deals collection (2015.6.22)

    Do you guys or will you have any deals going on for a Lumintop SD 75 or a Fenix TK 75?
    ~~~~~~~~
    Always looking to buy Vari-Beams and Vintage/Rare Mags especially a 7D. Please let me know if you have any, top dollar paid.

  2. #572

    Default Re: Gearbest's Discounted Deals collection (2015.6.22)

    Hello, release new deal now,
    Nitecore EA8W 48.99$ for flash sale, 47.99$ with coupon -- 3RDGBEA8
    88pcs only for promo, and then, over 88pcs, our price concessions will be canceled to restore the original price 99.95$.


  3. #573

    Default Re: Gearbest's Discounted Deals collection (2015.6.22)

    Saving is believing, here we come hot deals Lights Picks in the Light Dep sub-page
    Have to say, really thank you all for your inbox advice about coupon code usuages, we gave feedback to Gearbest team, then in Led lights and Flashlights page, we release several sections: Super Limited Coupons, Xiaomi Smart Lights Deal Zone, Zanflare & Utorch, recommended Flashlights & Headlights, view here.



  4. #574

    Default Re: Gearbest's Discounted Deals collection (2015.6.22)

    Thanks to Gearbest suppliers, we get more support from them at our 3rd birthday anniversary, Cree XPE Q5 600Lm Zoomable LED Flashlight 1 x AA, we now can get it 1.99$ with coupon code: 3RDGBQ5

    Last edited by gearbest; 03-15-2017 at 07:43 PM.

  5. #575

    Default Re: Gearbest's Discounted Deals collection (2015.6.22)

    Do these codes still work? When i try to use them, the code apply but the price went higher. Thank you in advance.

    12% OFF for LED Light & Flashlights with coupon GB17LED

    8% OFF for All Categories with coupon CPF8OFF

  6. #576

    Default Re: Gearbest's Discounted Deals collection (2015.6.22)

    Quote Originally Posted by chanceRD View Post
    Do these codes still work? When i try to use them, the code apply but the price went higher. Thank you in advance.

    12% OFF for LED Light & Flashlights with coupon GB17LED

    8% OFF for All Categories with coupon CPF8OFF
    Yeah Yeah, still come into effect
    Tips: Code for single unit price only, flash sales, Special Offer or Group Deal all exempt.

  7. #577

    Default Re: Gearbest's Discounted Deals collection (2017.3.16)

    Two items for deals to say hello to all of you

    1. Original Xiaomi Smart Dog Button Tag

    $9.99 ( original price $19.99 ) 70pcs for flash sale



    2. Opus BT – C3100 V2.2 Smart Battery Charger
    $26.99 with coupon: KAZUSC31 only 100 pieces limited
    (Promo info here just For US Plug EU Plug)

    Last edited by gearbest; 03-15-2017 at 07:45 PM.

  8. #578

    Default Re: Gearbest's Discounted Deals collection (2017.3.16)

    Crazy Party-ing, Cool Promotion here, New Edition Convoy C8 has its lowest price . Here it is, be there or be square,22:00 CST !!!

    CST time now
    Current Local Time in Beijing, Beijing Municipality, China

    2017-03-16 22:00 @ Beijing Time: +8 TIME ZONE

    1. New Edition Convoy C8 Cree XML2 U2 - 1A 960Lm 7135 x 8 18650 LED Flashlight

    20pcs 3.33$

    coupon --3RDGBC8

    Last edited by gearbest; 03-16-2017 at 12:16 AM.

  9. #579

    Default Re: Gearbest's Discounted Deals collection (2017.3.16)

    Convoy L6 LED Camping Flashlight – 6000-6500K

    coupon: GB3RDL6BLF Coupon price: $48.99 only
    15 pcs for promo


  10. #580

    Default Re: Gearbest's Discounted Deals collection (2017.3.16)

    Hope these sites will be more direct towards your search. Save your time, and most importantly, Tax free, and faster shipping, no custom, that's not bad to have your view here.

    EU Warehouse Promotion: http://www.gearbest.com/m-promotion-active-152.html

    US Warehouse Promotion: http://www.gearbest.com/promotion-us...pecial-97.html
    Spain Warehouse Promotion: http://es.gearbest.com/m-promotion-active-310.html
    Russia Warehouse Promotion: http://ru.gearbest.com/promotion-3-g...cial-1212.html
    Italy Warehouse Promotion: http://it.gearbest.com/m-promotion-active-306.html

  11. #581
    Flashaholic
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    275

    Default Re: Gearbest's Discounted Deals collection (2017.3.16)

    I'm going to warn others here. I used the coupon for the flashlight in post #578. It went thru, I checked out, even the amount on my Paypal checkout page was the sale amount. Then suddenly after order complete, it showed the full non-sale amount! Confirmed by email, paypal payment was full amount. I submitted a ticket right away and explained it. Next contact is a refund from Gearbest for 72 cents. Huh? Just did online chat now and she said order was already 'packed'. Somehow though managed to get order cancelled even though person apparently didn't know english. I don't see how any of this can be an accident and it's a disappointment from a store I'd had good luck with until now.

  12. #582

    Default Re: Gearbest's Discounted Deals collection (2017.3.16)

    Quote Originally Posted by Beckler View Post
    I'm going to warn others here. I used the coupon for the flashlight in post #578. It went thru, I checked out, even the amount on my Paypal checkout page was the sale amount. Then suddenly after order complete, it showed the full non-sale amount! Confirmed by email, paypal payment was full amount. I submitted a ticket right away and explained it. Next contact is a refund from Gearbest for 72 cents. Huh? Just did online chat now and she said order was already 'packed'. Somehow though managed to get order cancelled even though person apparently didn't know english. I don't see how any of this can be an accident and it's a disappointment from a store I'd had good luck with until now.
    Sorry again, I have received lots of inbox mails, they also gave me such kind of feedback.
    Long lines of people had queued up to buy it for rush purchase price and all were snatched up within 52 seconds, my gosh, unbelievable!!
    Next time,
    1. I will post time-limited flashlights deals in a new thread, so you can save your time and catch them in time.
    2. Please add it to your cart first, and then pay attention to the time based on China Standard Time: +8 Timezone.
    3. Normal order must be pay in 24 hours,normal flash order must be pay in 30 minutes, rush flash and time limited items, quantity limited products, please just see and buy.
    4. Please trust me, I never say all things I recommend will be the best, but what I picked for rush time sales, they must be lower than their cost price, and you must second-kill them.
    Hope you can understand, we would make a new thread about the rush time deals, and give you effective guidance as well.

  13. #583
    Flashaholic* vadimax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Vilnius, Lithuania
    Posts
    1,190

    Default Re: Gearbest's Discounted Deals collection (2017.3.16)

    Quote Originally Posted by gearbest View Post
    Sorry again, I have received lots of inbox mails, they also gave me such kind of feedback.
    Long lines of people had queued up to buy it for rush purchase price and all were snatched up within 52 seconds, my gosh, unbelievable!!
    Next time,
    1. I will post time-limited flashlights deals in a new thread, so you can save your time and catch them in time.
    2. Please add it to your cart first, and then pay attention to the time based on China Standard Time: +8 Timezone.
    3. Normal order must be pay in 24 hours,normal flash order must be pay in 30 minutes, rush flash and time limited items, quantity limited products, please just see and buy.
    4. Please trust me, I never say all things I recommend will be the best, but what I picked for rush time sales, they must be lower than their cost price, and you must second-kill them.
    Hope you can understand, we would make a new thread about the rush time deals, and give you effective guidance as well.
    I did not even try this. The number was too small to make an effort and have spoiled experience.

  14. #584

    Default Re: Gearbest's Discounted Deals collection (2017.3.16)

    Quote Originally Posted by vadimax View Post
    I did not even try this. The number was too small to make an effort and have spoiled experience.
    We are always trying our best to apply for more suppliers-support deals so that we can set more coupon and flash sales for you all.
    Honestly, it is a way for catching your attention. To be frank, we have applied more deals during our promotion season which would be release daily.
    As we can see, the price is lower than our cost price, so we have to limited quantity of the item so that we can reach a stoloss point, on the one hand, someone benefits from deals, on the other hand, we gain interaction with you.
    Hope you can understand, thank you for your question, we have gave feedback to the dept, we could make adjustment in view of such a case, and hope Gearbest would better serve for you all.

  15. #585

    Default Re: Gearbest's Discounted Deals collection (2017.3.16)

    Quote Originally Posted by gearbest View Post
    We are always trying our best to apply for more suppliers-support deals so that we can set more coupon and flash sales for you all.
    Honestly, it is a way for catching your attention. To be frank, we have applied more deals during our promotion season which would be release daily.
    As we can see, the price is lower than our cost price, so we have to limited quantity of the item so that we can reach a stoloss point, on the one hand, someone benefits from deals, on the other hand, we gain interaction with you.
    Hope you can understand, thank you for your question, we have gave feedback to the dept, we could make adjustment in view of such a case, and hope Gearbest would better serve for you all.
    I love the straightforward honesty and quick replies here. It says a lot about trying to make customers happy while also running a profitable business.

    It would be great if your system protected deals once put in cart with coupon for say 15 minutes or something like that, to avoid these unfortunate surprises... similar to what Amazon does for Lightning Deals. But perhaps that's wishful thinking for now...

  16. #586
    Flashaholic
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    275

    Default Re: Gearbest's Discounted Deals collection (2017.3.16)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdm82 View Post
    I love the straightforward honesty and quick replies here. It says a lot about trying to make customers happy while also running a profitable business.

    It would be great if your system protected deals once put in cart with coupon for say 15 minutes or something like that, to avoid these unfortunate surprises... similar to what Amazon does for Lightning Deals. But perhaps that's wishful thinking for now...
    +1

  17. #587
    Flashaholic* vadimax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    Vilnius, Lithuania
    Posts
    1,190

    Default Re: Gearbest's Discounted Deals collection (2017.3.16)

    Quote Originally Posted by gearbest View Post
    We are always trying our best to apply for more suppliers-support deals so that we can set more coupon and flash sales for you all.
    Honestly, it is a way for catching your attention. To be frank, we have applied more deals during our promotion season which would be release daily.
    As we can see, the price is lower than our cost price, so we have to limited quantity of the item so that we can reach a stoloss point, on the one hand, someone benefits from deals, on the other hand, we gain interaction with you.
    Hope you can understand, thank you for your question, we have gave feedback to the dept, we could make adjustment in view of such a case, and hope Gearbest would better serve for you all.
    Thank you so much. As people have mentioned it would be fine to have some deal protection: you add something to your cart and watch some sort of a count down timer which allows to complete a purchase without any rush or frustration that someone managed to be quicker than you.

    I am old enough to skip any artificial hype I prefer comfort and coziness

  18. #588

    Default Re: Gearbest's Discounted Deals collection (2017.3.17)

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdm82 View Post
    I love the straightforward honesty and quick replies here. It says a lot about trying to make customers happy while also running a profitable business.

    It would be great if your system protected deals once put in cart with coupon for say 15 minutes or something like that, to avoid these unfortunate surprises... similar to what Amazon does for Lightning Deals. But perhaps that's wishful thinking for now...
    Thanks, we are learning a new skill, Great!! Wisdom of the masses exceeds that of any individual!!! Promising, never stop for new trials, waiting for good news, all

  19. #589

    Default Re: Gearbest's Discounted Deals collection (2017.3.16)

    Quote Originally Posted by vadimax View Post
    Thank you so much. As people have mentioned it would be fine to have some deal protection: you add something to your cart and watch some sort of a count down timer which allows to complete a purchase without any rush or frustration that someone managed to be quicker than you.

    I am old enough to skip any artificial hype I prefer comfort and coziness

    Deal protection! Esp count down timer, have to say, not bad. Thumb up:)
    Where there is necessity, there is reformation and innovation

  20. #590

    Default Re: Gearbest's Discounted Deals collection (2015.6.22)

    Quote Originally Posted by LiftdT4R View Post
    Do you guys or will you have any deals going on for a Lumintop SD 75 or a Fenix TK 75?
    Hi, we have Lumintop SD75 and Fenix TK75 as well.
    In view of unstable products source, we now would not set them as deals.
    As we all know, after deals, more exposure to those items, if we cannot keep them in full stock, maybe cause tough issues
    Anyway, it is my duty to serve for you all on CPF, I will try my best to apply for special coupon for you, not for certain to give you, but, I will try for you.
    If you have better choice between Lumintop SD75 and Fenix TK75, thta's would be much easier.
    Any further info, I will keep tracking and share with you via PM, can we?
    Hope you can understand, thank you.

  21. #591

    Default Re: Gearbest's Discounted Deals collection (2017.3.17)

    2017-03-17

    Cartoon Cat LED Night Light
    Bouncy Portable Rechargeable Multicolor Mood Lamp

    coupon --3RDGBCAT
    coupon price --- 8.99$




    It stays by your side and brings brightness, warmth and happiness to you.
    There are two ways to interact with Kitten:
    1. You can change the light color by tapping on the Kitten.
    2. You can poke this little ball when you feel upset
    .
    Touch it, feel it, and have fun with it!

  22. #592

    Default Re: Gearbest's Discounted Deals collection (2017.3.17)

    Hello, Dear all, Last night (2017.03.17), 682 pcs Convoy S2+ 365nm Nichia UV Waterproof LED Flashlight were taken away, today, I have applied more than 400 pcs for CPF. Hope you will like it, and nice weekends, all

    2017-03-18

    1. ON THE ROAD M3 Cree XM – L2 U2 1A 920Lm Mini LED Flashlight

    Coupon: gb3rdm35c
    Coupon price: $21.49
    35 pieces limited
    When over 35pcs, enjoy the coupon price $27.41 by applying coupon code: GB17LED




    2. Convoy S2+ 365nm Nichia UV Waterproof LED Flashlight

    Coupon — 3RDGBNUV (3.18-4.01)
    Coupon price —- $19.99


  23. #593

    Default Re: Gearbest's Discounted Deals collection (2017.3.20)

    Nitecore TUBE LED Keychain Light features 2 brightness levels and infinitely variable output modes.

    It is built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery which provides a runtime up to 48 hours on Low.

    It is extremely lightweight, compact and portable keychain light available in 5 colors.

    5.99$ for flash sale, plz check and gain more info here:

    2017-03-20

    Nitecore TUBE LED Keychain Light
    - TRANSPARENT

    USB Rechargeable 45Lm 2 Modes

    5.99$ for flash sale

    Last edited by gearbest; 03-20-2017 at 07:43 AM.

  24. #594

    Default Re: Gearbest's Discounted Deals collection (2017.3.21)

    Rugged aluminum body with anti-scratching Type III hard anodization, Skilhunt H03 is a powerful and intelligent headlamp, doubles as handy flashlight.
    When the battery voltage drops down lower than 3.3V, indicator flashes twice every 2s; lower than 3V, indicator flashes 3 times every second.
    When the flashlight is on, press switch for 1.5s, location indicator switch on and lock-out function activation at the same time, press button can turn on / off the indicator;
    press and hold the switch for 1.5s to unlock and enter Low.


    Operation Reference:
    On / Off
    When the flashlight is OFF
    ● Press side switch to access to memorized brightness level

    When the flashlight is ON
    ● Press and hold the side switch for 0.5s to turn it off

    Mode selection
    ● Press and hold the side switch for 0.5s to access to Low
    ● Quickly double press side switch to access to Turbo
    ● Quickly triple press side switch to access to Strobe
    ● Press side switch to cycle through Low - Mid - High - Turbo
    ● Quickly double press side switch to Sub-level (i.e between L1 and L2)
    ● Quickly triple press the side switch to access to Strobe, then double click to switch from three special modes, press side switch back to previous brightness level.

    2017-03-21

    Skilhunt H03 LED Headlamp - H03 NEUTRAL WHITE
    Coupon:KAZUSSHI
    Price: $26.09
    Tips: The current coupon price of $26.09 is for a limited number of units only, and when reached, the price goes back to $29.99 (coupon:LSFDRUI)




    Last edited by gearbest; 03-21-2017 at 06:49 AM.

  25. #595

    Default Re: Gearbest's Discounted Deals collection (2017.3.22)

    2017-03-22

    1. Skilhunt H02 820Lm Cree XM L2 LED Headlamp - NEUTRAL WHITE
    Coupon -- H02DEAL
    Coupon Price -- 26.99 $

    With multi-level dissipating heat design and four output levels, H02 is suitable for camping, exploring, hiking and night riding as well;
    Its tail stands as a candle-light to prevent accidental dropping.
    Skilhunt H02 provides more choices towards batteries:
    1*18650 (3.7V)
    2*CR123A (3.0V)
    3*RCR123 (3.7V)

    Note: When voltage drops down, the light will blink 3 times every 2 minutes, and when the level drop down to Mid output brightness (level 3), it will be extend with longer runtime.






    2. COB LED Pen

    Coupon ---PENDEAL
    Coupon price --- 1.99$



    You can put the tool in your pocket or stick to magnet. The magnetic clip can be rotated 180 degree.

    Note: Powered by 3 x AAA battery (not included)


    3. IMALENT DN70 Rechargeable Torch – BLACK

    Coupon Price: $62.99

    Coupon Code: NewDN70




    4. Convoy L6 LED Camping Flashlight – 6000-6500K BLACK

    Coupon Price: $50.99

    Coupon Code: CL6GB

    Tips: Coupon code can be effectively applied onto both 5000K CCT & 6000-6500K CCT


    Last edited by gearbest; 03-22-2017 at 07:02 PM.

  26. #596

    Default Re: Gearbest's Discounted Deals collection (update continually)

    Unfortunately the coupon code for the Klarus XT1C not works, expired. Is there any other for this flashlight? Any help appreciated, thank!

  27. #597

    Default Re: Gearbest's Discounted Deals collection (update continually)

    Quote Originally Posted by zoltanh View Post
    Unfortunately the coupon code for the Klarus XT1C not works, expired. Is there any other for this flashlight? Any help appreciated, thank!
    We have limited amount for promotion, and we should keep promise towards our golden supplier special support, hope you can understand, thank you.

    And we put forward a proposal to set special coupons for only CPF members, but we need you all follow rules, never utter them to others, is it okay? Waiting for further info about the control plan.

    Do not miss out the next deal, I will release blow minutes later

  28. #598

    Default Re: Gearbest's Discounted Deals collection (2017.3.24)

    Weekly Mega Deals, up to 85% off, Gearbest here release a sub-page of LED Lights and Flashlight.
    We promise you: sub-pages must be filled with competitive price and dare to any deal compare.
    There is a matter worthy of note: clearance sale, but limited amount.

    2017-03-24

    1. New sub-page of LED Lights and Flashlight

    Dare to compare, VIP price here, up to 85% off


    2. Xiaomi smart LED Flashlight on Spring Sale, you are invited



    3.
    Opus BT – C3100 V2.2 Smart Battery Charger for US and EU version

    Coupon: KAZUSC31

    Price: $26.99


    Last edited by gearbest; 03-24-2017 at 07:28 AM.

  29. #599

    Default Re: Gearbest's Discounted Deals collection (update continually)

    Woah, it's a whole other level of Epic. We think you will love the birthday encore deals we prepared and collected in those sub-pages below. Savings powered up and Gears Clearance, you are invited.

    2017-03-27

    1. HE4 3.7V 2500mAh 18650 Rechargeable Lithium-ion Battery- 4PCS YELLOW

    9.99$
    for flash sale
    300 pcs limited for promotion
    Tips: Please add it to your cart and check the price in real time then.




    2. Savings powered up | Up to 50% off | Gears Clearance



    3. The cutting edge | High performance EDC Survival Gears



    4. 50% OFF & Lucky Draw



    Tips: The former two sub-pages are newly generated today, and the last sub-page just is resumed with more deal outdoor and sports gears deals and clearance.
    Have to say, a great deal: Original Xiaomi 20L Backpack is not bad choice for hiking and traveling, now we can get it to cart with 6.99$, 300 pcs for promotion, and blue for promo-support color, hope you can understand.

    Last edited by gearbest; 03-27-2017 at 06:03 AM.

  30. #600

    Default Re: Gearbest's Discounted Deals collection (update continually)

    Thanks for HE4

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1013141516171819202122 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •