I cant see anything. Someone hand me a prototype 47's flashlight to look around

Greta

Flashaholic
I know David is out of town right now. He should be back soon and posting. Just hang tight... :)

Swordforthelord

Newly Enlightened
I too check almost daily but it seems like 47's presence on CPF is negligible these days. Even when they clearance items, they don't advertise it here. Right now they've got incredible prices on Preons (not their most popular colors, that's why they're dumping them) but still...you know they'd be gone a lot faster if they let CPF know.

magellan

Honorary Aussie
I too check almost daily but it seems like 47's presence on CPF is negligible these days. Even when they clearance items, they don't advertise it here. Right now they've got incredible prices on Preons (not their most popular colors, that's why they're dumping them) but still...you know they'd be gone a lot faster if they let CPF know.

Yes. I've become a Mini MLR2 fanatic. Love the portable RCR2 size and am now buying them for friends as gifts who have never seen such a small but powerful light. I also recently bought a couple of the Atom ALR2 CR2 mules.

I wish someone would make a 4xRCR2 (parallel battery set up, not series) light.

Last edited:

H.J.M.

Newly Enlightened
Anybody know what's going on with the Preon 1s? The titanium was discontinued, the yellow(gold) has been too, at least the yellows went on clearance. The Ti Preon just discontinued. After seeing the quarks be discontinued I am a bit perplexed at how such products end. Supply and demand. I know and Just needed to write it.

H.J.M.

prosise

Newly Enlightened
Anybody know what's going on with the Preon 1s? The titanium was discontinued, the yellow(gold) has been too, at least the yellows went on clearance. The Ti Preon just discontinued. After seeing the quarks be discontinued I am a bit perplexed at how such products end. Supply and demand. I know and Just needed to write it.

H.J.M.

I wouldn't be suprised if they built the first real light saber.. wish i would have picked up another quark 2rc123..

Prosise

reppans

Flashlight Enthusiast
And you can still lego one from the accessory section ;). Well, except for the QP2A-X head :( - I hope they start offering the LV XML head singly now.

In response to a Quark warranty support question, David mentioned "we would be covered" I'm hoping that includes maintaining a full parts supply for the Quark line :).

Esko

Enlightened
In response to a Quark warranty support question, David mentioned "we would be covered" I'm hoping that includes maintaining a full parts supply for the Quark line :).

I believe it is more likely that the broken Quarks will be replaced with new models.

MichaelW

Flashlight Enthusiast
Is 47s done with neutral?
Itching to replace/upgrade some old Fenix, and am willing to wait if 4Sevens is going to do neutral or Nichia Hi-CRI.

Drclaw

Newly Enlightened
47's still has a presence on this board, you just have to know who you are looking for. David's desk is across from mine!