RMSK, Inc.        
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293233343536373839
Results 1,141 to 1,160 of 1160

Thread: Sinner Customs - Tri-EDC's and more - this run CLOSED

Flashaholic

Default Re: Sinner Customs - Tri-EDC's and more.

Quote Originally Posted by emarkd View Post
    @sinner-cpf, whatever happened with these? https://www.instagram.com/p/BW7YDdmjH5C/
    Did I miss them? Are they still getting done? I'd love to have one in this body style!
    Mark, I'm glad you asked and appreciate the interest.. I've just started assembly on these and do plan on releasing the first half of the batch right here on cpf after the holidays, had to put them on back burner between clearing up pending orders and response from urbanedc was.. a little beyond my expectation, we ended up doing five batches for them during this year. I've been trying to optimise the process so all of the work is done before releasing the new lights instead of after. I know most people don't mind waiting for the lights but it gets out of hand in crazy unexpected ways causing delays. Hopefully this makes sense for so many people asking about new releases.

Here's an obligatory shot of the new lights..
    Last edited by sinner-cpf; 12-23-2017 at 09:38 AM.

Default Sinner Customs - Tri-EDC's and more.

Beautiful stuff Sulman! Love the Trit Slots. Will you be releasing exclusively to Urban EDC or will we also be able to purchase though the form/CPF?

Quote Originally Posted by sinner-cpf View Post
    I've just started assembly on these and do plan on releasing the first half of the batch right here on cpf after the holidays
    Move Through The Light .... With Caution
    My Collection.......... just click on me if interested

Thank you Sulman! I can be patient, no worries, I was just curious is all. Glad to see they're still in the works. I'll be doing my best to pay attention for that release - I definitely want one.

Do I see 18650’s in the background????
    White wall hunting is not a very good indicator of a flashlight’s potential, not sure where it got it’s popularity. - DB Customs

Do I see 18650’s in the background????
    White wall hunting is not a very good indicator of a flashlight’s potential, not sure where it got it’s popularity. - DB Customs

Crazy those actually look cool even without the trits installed. Keep up the good work! Any copper or AL in this style in the future? Bare Aluminum would be cool too.
    Interested in Saltytri lights. Pm me!

I noticed on your Instagram link that you are considering which finishes to offer the light in. Which finishes are those three lights in the picture you show here with the blue glove holding the lights?

Flashaholic

@ozythemandias: now that i see it they do seem a bit elongated for some reason, they're all the same 18350 size.

@str8stroke: rarely get asked about Al but there's plenty of inquiries about exotics, will def keep that in mind thanks for the input.

@Flash-O-Maniac: #800 (Satin) Finished.
    Last edited by sinner-cpf; 12-24-2017 at 05:22 PM.

Oh my. I’m totally in for one of these. 100%

Re: trit slots on the Sinner - how difficult (or easy) is the installation of trit vials using a UV clear adhesive like the Norland (but what I have is a CRL Clear UV682)? I also got a UV drop-in that I can use to cure. Any tips or advices? TIA.

Count me "IN" if I can get mine in 4000K. Pretty please! :-)

I want in on this drop also. How do I get one?

Glad you are back Sulman. Love your lights! Count me IN too!

I am interested. Can you count me in and give details. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by archimedes View Post
    Please, everyone new ... READ Rule 1 ...

1) The first 2 (two) posts that a new member makes (regardless of registration date) are put into a moderation queue before being posted in the open forums. A CPF moderator or administrator then reviews the post and the user account for validity and suitability. If the post is nothing but spam, the account is immediately banned and the post never sees the light of day in the forums. If the post is not spam, it is approved and shows up where it was intended to be posted. After 2 posts have been approved by a member of the CPF staff, the 3rd post will not need moderation and the user account is "promoted" to full posting privileges. Status promotions may not be immediate. It could take up to 10 minutes.

2) Until a new user account has been approved and vetted in the above manner, the account has NO private message privileges and cannot add an avatar or otherwise "customize" their profile. Again, this is due to new users registering for spamming purposes only. They use the PM system without ever making a post in the forums. As with above, once the new member has posted 2 posts and the account has been approved and vetted, full board privileges are instated.

Do NOT keep attempting duplicate posts ... which does not get your posts approved any faster, but creates extra work for the Mods
    Also wouldn't be a bad idea to keep reading down that list to Rule 9 ... do not double- or cross-post.

If your post is waiting in the queue in one Sinner thread, how about don't post the same thing in the other Sinner thread
    Last edited by archimedes; 01-04-2018 at 10:35 AM.
    ... is the archimedes peak

Sorry OP, I am going to briefly lock these threads to clean things up in the queue ....

Sorry OP, I am going to briefly lock these threads to clean things up in the queue ....
    Looks like you have duplicate sales threads up for these, so this one will stay closed.

OP is welcome to PM me to clarify, if necessary, thanks.

Looks like you have duplicate sales threads up for these, so this one will stay closed.

OP is welcome to PM me to clarify, if necessary, thanks.
    Thank you for the message, OP.

Thread reopened, but please note that THIS thread is now only for general discussion of these flashlights, warranty issues, questions to the maker, or similar ... but that this particular run is CLOSED, and please no more posts here regarding sales or requests for future items.

Sales threads, for now at least, will be opened and closed, separately and sequentially (when available)

Thank you all for your understanding, so as to minimize confusion ...

I bought a used copper Sinner. Thinking 219B LED based on this driver. Can anyone confirm?

Bark less, Wag more

Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 293233343536373839