Formula Flashlight Proyect 1 x CR123 titanium

Noctiluco

Newly Enlightened
Hello, Foursevens. I've seen the videos of ShotShow 2015 on next Foursevens releases, and I've fallen in love with the Formula Flashlight Project 1 x CR123 prototypes. Very very nice. Release date? The three versions will be released? Number Of Units of each? Price? Any chance that light tint will be neutral or warm instead of cool-bluish?

By the way, if you need a volunteer to test someone of the prototypes, I step forward :whistle:

Last edited:

Hondo

Flashlight Enthusiast
aesthetic performance

:crackup::crackup::crackup: Sorry, couldn't resist. Seriously, they look "bling", but I do hope that they are removable, for "serious" utilitarian duty. They really look like they could be a snag issue waiting to happen.

Eric242

Flashlight Enthusiast
Just saw these for the first time and the look really sharp.....except the "thing" attached to the clip. I´m with bladesmith3, it somehow takes away from the otherwise cool loo of the lights. Although I don´t think it is attached to the clip but might very well be the way the clip is attached to the body (e.a. it´s part of the clip).

Eric

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
We are still prototyping to get it just right! It will be worth the wait.

Thanks
Reid

I do not understand the weird body serrations attached to the clip? looks like an afterthought. just my 2 cents.

I think they are just an ornament, contributing to greater aesthetic performance

:crackup::crackup::crackup: Sorry, couldn't resist. Seriously, they look "bling", but I do hope that they are removable, for "serious" utilitarian duty. They really look like they could be a snag issue waiting to happen.

Just saw these for the first time and the look really sharp.....except the "thing" attached to the clip. I´m with bladesmith3, it somehow takes away from the otherwise cool loo of the lights. Although I don´t think it is attached to the clip but might very well be the way the clip is attached to the body (e.a. it´s part of the clip).

Eric

L@@King at the picture, I'm left wondering if the "the weird body serration thing" is able to be removed then fastened to the end of the light after removing the bezel. :thinking:

~ Chance

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 213

gsxer

Newly Enlightened
I like to have one also but the waiting goes on and on.

snowlover91

Flashlight Enthusiast
Love the idea behind this project and hope to see it come to fruition! One idea I would love to see Foursevens implement in this project if possible would be their take on the piston drive design with an 18650, 14500 and rcr123 light that has a simple design with much better QC than the Nitecore PD lights did. An 18650 PD light would be instant buy for me as well as an AA/14500 one.

gsxer

Newly Enlightened
Any news on these lights??? Going on vacation in August like to have one by then.

gsxer

Newly Enlightened
They might be out by Christmas or New Years or etc etc.