2 stroke Petrol Kawasaki Portable Flashlight

Samantha982

Newly Enlightened
Hi all,
I'm new to this forum

I'm wondering if anyone out there has seen one of these Kawasaki 2 stroke petrol pull start flash light?
Does anyone know much about these including where they came from, year, how much its worth?

I cant ant add a pic for some reason? I am using a mobile? Says to add via URL? Something i have never heard of before ?

mattheww50

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi all,
I'm new to this forum

I'm wondering if anyone out there has seen one of these Kawasaki 2 stroke petrol pull start flash light?
Does anyone know much about these including where they came from, year, how much its worth?

I cant ant add a pic for some reason? I am using a mobile? Says to add via URL? Something i have never heard of before ?
You cannot 'add' a picture. All images on the CPF must be hosted somewhere else. There are numerous no charge services such as photobucket that will happily host your images. To put the image into a CPF post, you simply add the URL that your service provides as a link to your image.

Yamabushi

Enlightened
It's a joke. Rcbif has a series of Youtube posts on useless inventions he's cobbled together. Check out his rubber duck flame thrower.

idleprocess

Flashaholic
Hi all,
I'm new to this forum

There was a thread on such a thing a while back. I recall another thread where someone had a working model that they were trying to modify to HID or somesuch, but can't find it.

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast

I have a Honda four-stroke 250cc flashlight with electric start. It's a 2005 model. I think it's worth about $900 in current condition. It's only about 55 watt, though.

:) (trying a bit of humor, not picking on OP at all.)

Grijon

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a Honda four-stroke 250cc flashlight with electric start. It's a 2005 model. I think it's worth about $900 in current condition. It's only about 55 watt, though.

:) (trying a bit of humor, not picking on OP at all.)

It didn't occur to me, but I suppose that I have a Yamaha 249cc four-stroke flashlight with electric start, a 2001 model. No idea what the wattage is...

reppans

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a Honda four-stroke 250cc flashlight with electric start. It's a 2005 model. I think it's worth about $900 in current condition. It's only about 55 watt, though...

And you call me a battery/flashlight hacker ;)

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast
And you call me a battery/flashlight hacker ;)

I saw what you did with those magnets and eneloops! :) That was extremely cool, by the way. Thanks for posting that.

CPF: We discuss the miles per gallon of our flashlights. :)

reppans

Flashlight Enthusiast

hehe, my bike only does ~40mpg, but it has dual 55Ws....does that count as an equiv of ~80 mpg w/ a single headlight? hmmmm "watt-gallons" ;)

(btw, have to give Cottonpicker credit for the serial Eneloop charger - he suggested it first)

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast
...lumen-hours per gallon? Hmm, something like that? We need to name a unit for this. I get the feeling that it's going to come up again. :laughing:

Grijon

Flashlight Enthusiast
I saw what you did with those magnets and eneloops! :) That was extremely cool, by the way. Thanks for posting that.

hehe, my bike only does ~40mpg, but it has dual 55Ws....does that count as an equiv of ~80 mpg w/ a single headlight? hmmmm "watt-gallons" ;)

(btw, have to give Cottonpicker credit for the serial Eneloop charger - he suggested it first)

...lumen-hours per gallon? Hmm, something like that? We need to name a unit for this. I get the feeling that it's going to come up again. :laughing:

:crackup: lovecpf

Megatrowned

Enlightened
If we were to discuss tint, would that be the color of the paint, or the light they produce? And how do these affect lumen-hours per gallon? :thinking:
I don't even want to get into wind resistance of these flashlights...

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast
If we were to discuss tint, would that be the color of the paint, or the light they produce? And how do these affect lumen-hours per gallon? :thinking:
I don't even want to get into wind resistance of these flashlights...

Gas powered flashlights: game changed.

Latest posts