Flashlight ok but the cost..!!

mountaingreek

Newly Enlightened
Hi
I dont know where you get y lights but i take a peep around in the china sites,for saving money..but i find out it is more to pay for as in Greece..What happens here..lets say theLD22 cost me 42€..??and i have the price of. 59$ and still waiting for coming in without. Charge waiting a month or so..?!

Vanishing

Newly Enlightened
Hi
I dont know where you get y lights but i take a peep around in the china sites,for saving money..but i find out it is more to pay for as in Greece..What happens here..lets say theLD22 cost me 42€..??and i have the price of. 59$ and still waiting for coming in without. Charge waiting a month or so..?!

I really had to translate this in my head, and English is my secondary language, lols...

Back to the question, if by Chinese sites you mean something like deal extreme, it is really
not that uncommon to have to wait for a month or so if you factor in shipping/customs. I am not sure about the price. Regardless of what happened, it is best to contact the dealer/Chinese site.

Last edited:

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
English is my first and only language and I had to translate it too! lols.

I have waited up to 2 months for things to arrive from China to the USA. Not sure about the prices or if you have a Greek Import Goods Tariff or something? Its not always the vendors fault. Things get lost, local post offices can be notoriously lousy. Not to mention, your flashlights trip is probably over 6000 Kilometers by air. Unless it went by boat around the Horn of Africa, then you are doomed! I am not even going to mention the whole Somalian Pirate thing! lol

Anyways, welcome to the forum. Hopefully you get your light soon.

yellow

Flashlight Enthusiast
cheaops are --> cheapos
You get what You pay for ...

and the other point:
:thinking:
do You mean the light is more expensive in a shop nearby, than online?
Well that is totally normal
(and I wonder 1st: that there even is a shop offering the light and 2nd: that the difference is this small)

PS: recommendation:
Skip those "ready made" (means no dropin) lights as well as AA cell for power and got the only good way:
1 * 18650 cell host light (f.e. Solarforce 18650 flashlight body) and
1 * P60 led insert (f.e. from member nailbender, or from his shop customlites.com)
18650 Li-Ion cell
1 * charger for that cell

--> WAAAYYYYY better off

Vanishing

Newly Enlightened
English is my first and only language and I had to translate it too! lols.

I have waited up to 2 months for things to arrive from China to the USA. Not sure about the prices or if you have a Greek Import Goods Tariff or something? Its not always the vendors fault. Things get lost, local post offices can be notoriously lousy. Not to mention, your flashlights trip is probably over 6000 Kilometers by air. Unless it went by boat around the Horn of Africa, then you are doomed! I am not even going to mention the whole Somalian Pirate thing! lol

Anyways, welcome to the forum. Hopefully you get your light soon.

Pirate: "I heard zebralight is sending crates of experiential flashlights around the Horn of Africa...Hmmmmm"... lols

mountaingreek

Newly Enlightened
I am sorry for my bad English and i was confused writing this thread!
I ment most of the lights are cheaper here without waiting max 1-3 days most.
The pirate thing is funny or maybe not so!!
And again sorry..No Offense..!!!

nbp

Flashaholic
I agree, it is worth it to me to pay a few dollars more and have fast shipping from a reputable seller than to get it super cheap and wait for it to cross the earth and maybe show up in 6 weeks...or not.

mountaingreek

Newly Enlightened
Exactly a little bit money more and no stress in my head..but still wondering because everything is more expensive here from all european countries(Example-spyderco tenacious is 70€)go figure!
But if i want something badly i am ready to pay the extra money without getting a stroke!!