Need charger Li-Ion and NiMh

manijak

Newly Enlightened
Hi everyone, i come from croatia, i am new here and hoping i could get some help, sorry if i break some rule, i hope i will be forgiven

I need charger for 4 AA NiMhbatteries for camera flash

I also need good charger for LiIon baterries,

i already have a charger for AA batteries, but it is veeeery old, and i am not sure if it would even charge batteries beside the original duracell 1500mAh
ftp://ftp2.ni-cd.net/nicd/chargeur/Duracell CEF11E.pdf
it always turns green after 7 hours no matter which battery(capacity) is inside, so i think it doesnt even charge up batteries eg 2500mAh, maybe i am wrong.

i have the option to buy xtar vc2 for 16.5$ and have a 2 Li Ion batteries charger, but i still need an AA NiMh charger, and i saw there is charger that covers both LiIon and NiMh:
-Xtar VC4 for 38(or 47,5$ if import fees apply because value is above 25$),
-Nitecore Digicharger D4 for 25$ only(almost half the price of VC4 in case of import fees), but i will be missing the "capacity" info
-third option VC2 for 16,5$ and some other good NiMh charger up to 20 bucks(if this one i have is not good CEF11E) that would be good for 4x2500+mAh batteries for cameraflash
-4th option whatever else that covers my needs(both LiIon(2 cells) and NiMh(4cells) up to 40$

thanks a lot

:)