Limited edition

Limited edition of what model do you want to be released?

• Predator/Pro

Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Viking/Pro

Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Prime/Pro

• Partner/Pro

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Wizard/Pro

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • Tiara/Pro

• Dobermann

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Barracuda

Votes: 3 11.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ArmyTek

Enlightened
Dear friends! It will be a pleasure for us to produce a limited edition of new Armytek flashlights for you.

We should make a choice, taking into account certain parameters:

1. Hi-Cree diodes
2. Dedomed LEDs.
3. Engravings.
4. Simple versions with variable bezel colors.

Limited edition of what model do you want to be released?

Last edited:

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast
High CRI for the Wizard and Tiara lines. Perhaps even for the Prime and Partner lines.
Dedomed LEDS for the Predator, Viking, and Barracuda lines, IF the tints can be kept as NEUTRAL as possible.

LessDark

Enlightened
+1 for a de-domed predator or viking. I've been wanting one since the day I got the Predator v1.5, but modding it has proven to be difficult... So a de-domed and maybe current boosted Predator/viking v3 would be amazing!
Don't know if a de-domed predator would give it a too small hotspot, maybe a de-domed viking would turn out better?

Last edited:

FlashlightR

Newly Enlightened
I like the Elzetta style modular flashlights with potted (Malkoff) drop inns, custom upgrade, flood or throw option, warm or cool white, 18650 battery. I would like to see the same with Armytek !

Lumencrazy

Enlightened
How about a Tactical Predator Pro without all of the bright-white advertising. The new model has far too much white to be seriously considered as low signature weapons light.

RetroTechie

Flashlight Enthusiast
Armytek Prime C1, high CRI neutral or warm white LED (Nichia 219?), all body parts TiN coated, minimal markings on the body.

Hey you can always ask, right? :D

FlashlightR

Newly Enlightened
I agree with the minimal markings on the body, I think it is too much on the new models....