Cheap batteries found on ebay

dionisisd

Newly Enlightened
Hello i found an auction on ebay and a guy sells some panasonic batteries really cheap. check this LINK DELETED and please tell me if you ever tried those kind of batteries.

I dont want to waste my money. This seller also sell other batteries too. Tell me wether to buy or not.

Thank you guys

Last edited by a moderator:

ChrisGarrett

Flashlight Enthusiast
Save your money and buy better and fresher batteries, would be my advice. Going by their graph on the back, Evoltas would be better in the Pannie lineup.

Chris

Norm

Retired Administrator
:welcome:

This isn't the correct place for either an auction notice or good deals - Norm

HotWire

Flashlight Enthusiast
Trust me.... Avoid ****Fire cells and no-name cells. Aged cells can also be a problem. Fresh name brand cells will work better and longer in your lights....

Last edited:

Berneck1

Enlightened
If you don't know what you're doing, just go with trusted name brands. Sure, you pay a little more, but it will more likely than not be worth it.

You may save a few dollars, but just think about how much the electronics you are using it in cost. If you damaged something from a bad cell, would it be worth what you saved?

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

ven

Flashaholic
:welcome: As mentioned,and what country are you based,you may find some good recommendations for shops etc to order from:)