Bike support for MM15, TN36 and SX25L3 (46 to 55mm of diameter)

plata0190

Enlightened
Hi to all, I'm searching a support mount for the handlebar of my MTB that supports 4x18650 flashlights as niwalker MM15 and thrunite TN36.
I seen absolutely nothing online, so decided to ask here. Maybe there are some people that are more informated on this things.

The support have to be compatible with 46mm of diameter for the SX25L23 and 54-55mm of diameter for the MM15 and TN36

Thank you in advance :)

James3

Enlightened
Try using a handlebar tripod mount, as far as I'm aware there isn't any other option apart from gaffa tape, I used a tripod mount with the mm15 and it was fine over rocky ground, just use cable ties, tape etc for extra support

plata0190

Enlightened
Try using a handlebar tripod mount, as far as I'm aware there isn't any other option apart from gaffa tape, I used a tripod mount with the mm15 and it was fine over rocky ground, just use cable ties, tape etc for extra support
I thoughtthis solution but is restricted because I can use only my MM15. If there aren't other solutions can you link me some good and cheap tripod mounts?

This solution would be fine?

Last edited:

James3

Enlightened
I don't think there would be enough support, it would probably fit round, but not hold it well enough. A tripod mount secures it better