• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Market Promotion PartII

sunwayman

Newly Enlightened
Dear All,

Lucky Draw of the P25C result has been published here.

---
New Model release and Lucky Draw updates

Jan. 12th. 2017
Limited Edition Ultra-compact Titanium 10180 Flashlight Ti Comet, Lucky Draw here, and winning results published here

Dec. 20th. 2016
Limited Elegant Copper Edition 380 Lumens Keychain Flashlight T16R Cu., Lucky Draw here, and winning results published here

Sept. 14th. 2016
1000 Lumens Tactical Flashlight with Excellent Design Details T20CC, Lucky Draw here, and winning results published here

Jul. 25th. 2016
380 Lumens Multi-functional Intelligent USB Charging Flashlight C13R, Lucky Draw here, and winning results published here

Jun. 20th. 2016
380 Lumens Exquisite Pocket Flashlight T16R, Lucky Draw here, and winning results published here

Feb. 22th. 2016
880 Lumens Zooming Flashlight with 38mm Convex Lens T25C, Lucky Draws of the recent three models of T25C, T26C and C23C begin here, and winning results published here

Jan. 19th. 2016
800 Lumens Exquisitely-designed Ultra-compact 18650 Flashlight T26C,

Jan. 8th. 2016
1000 Lumens Multi-functional Intelligent USB Charging Flashlight C23C,

Oct. 20th. 2015
1000 Lumens Limited Edition Titanium Collection Light M25C Ti, Lucky Draw begins here,
and winning results published here

Jun. 25th. 2015
1000 Lumens Stylish Dual-button Super-compact Flashlight G20C,
Angel in your pocket, EDC Penlight P02A,
winning results published here

May 13th. 2015
1000 Lumens Dual-button Super-compact Powerful 18650 Model G25C, winning result published here

Mar. 31st. 2015
1000 Lumens Dual-light Night Traveler C22C, winning result published here

Last edited:

Dubois

Enlightened
Dear All,

Lucky Draw of the P25C result has been published here.

Have you got any idea regarding the C22C lucky draw? Or we will still use the old method.:)

Sunwayman, you need to clear some PM's from your CPFMP account - I get an error message trying to PM there (and can't seem to send a PM here - maybe because of low post count)?

Esko

Enlightened
I think that the indexes are a good way to get a publicly available random number but the current method doesn't give equal possibilities to all participants (and I think it favors wrong ones) - I could explain this better via PM if you want. Personally I would like to see something that activates people somehow to give a bit more than just the short predefined sentence. Not quite sure what could be a good method though. So, either something that needs some activity in participating or keep the indexes but change the actual counting method.

And of course, thanks for continuing the giveaways! :)

tony613

Newly Enlightened
I really like the side, neutral white, angle light (my personal favorite). And it doesn't appear to have a reflector? If not then it would be a great flood light.

And I don't see any problem with your current method for the lucky draw.

Thanks for your continued generosity.

C22C lucky draw

albeit a bit early :D

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Lucky draw C22C.
Thank you Sunwayman for the giveaways, and keeping us informed of your new products. I love my C25C King of Thrones, and also the V25C-I use them for entirely different purposes, but both are used frequently. You hit a homerum with the Trit in the C25C, so may I offer a suggestion? Make a replacement tail button with a choice of trit or multiple trits That can be ordered as a DIY replacement. Or perhaps a whole tail assembly with trits or even a new head with trits in cooling fins? This would allow existing customers to upgrade your best selling lights like the V11r, V10 Ti, etc, while providing additional revenue for the company. Just a wild and crazy thought...

Esko

Enlightened
So, no private messages for SWM? Other manufacturers have PM privileges, regardless of their post count. :confused:

NorthernStar

Enlightened
Regarding the C22C lucky draw, i think that we will still use the old method. It´s a good concept, just as long as you keep us updated regarding the outcome of every giveaway.

sunwayman

Newly Enlightened
Dear All,

In succession to the original lucky draw thread, here we are going to have another round for the newly released C22C.

- Dual-light sources of CREE XM-L2 U2 and XP-G2 R5 which can be turned on simultaneously
- Outputs up to 1000 lumens and a practical neutral white light on the side
- Powerful magnet built at the tail ensures easy-stand of the light on any iron surface
- Tail tungsten steel spike can be used under emergencies
- Reliable electronic reverse battery protection
- Intellectual low-voltage indicator lamp protects battery from over-discharge

C22C01.JPG

We are going to have 6 lights for 6 lucky winners, and we will use a new way by picking numbers from this web, https://www.random.org/

It's the first time we use this method, I will generate 6 times for different numbers, if same number comes two times or more, I will regenerate for a different one, and each time I will screenshot the picture to post here.

The above is what I can think of by now, if there is more we need to add I will edit post.

"If you like to be included, please post C22C Lucky Draw, double post or post without this phrase will NOT be counted. "

We will be counting posts from today on till Apr. 10th., I will post when time is due, thank you for all your participation!

Last edited:

aginthelaw

Flashlight Enthusiast
C22C Lucky Draw...Thanks again sunwayman...this will be my 5th sunwayman light...i love them

Latest posts