• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired LiteFlux LF5XT NATURAL FINISH - No Longer Available

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
LiteFlux LF5XT NATURAL FINISH

LiteFlux AA LF5XT in natural finish in original box with accessories. I just don't much care for complex user interfaces and custom programming options so this is not the light of choice for me! It is exactly like the smaller AAA version LF2XT. I just like the good old fashion L_M_H and simple to use set up! LF5XT is in like new condition and I just don't like it. This one is supposed to be able to operate on 14500 cells as well as standard AA primary or rechargeable cells so I have been told, but I never tried it. Some flashlight "GEEK" will love this but not me! Let's move it! $150 shipped in the USA

List Date: 3/27/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: LiteFlux LF5XT NATURAL FINISH
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: LiteFlux LF5XT NATURAL FINISH

It is regulated through the tailcap by pressing the button in various sequences. I am including the original owner's manual with instructions on how to use the light to optimize your preferences. It is basically a toy for "Flashaholics" to stimulate their anxieties with the many available programs and sequential settings. ie hi low moonlight strobe etc. I honestly haven't spent two minutes with this one so I never mastered the capabilities. I have enough problems with my HDS RaClicky lights and God forbid mastering a Spy TriV! I don't have the patience to venture outside the box of simplicity but I am positive other members on this fabulous forum would gladly offer their expertise to explain the finer points. Thanks for your interest and sorry I can't offer more guidance in this department.

karlheinz3

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: LiteFlux LF5XT NATURAL FINISH

Whatever the actual cost is depending on location and service requested by buyer. I have no problem shipping overseas as my family came from Germany. I am not responsible for lost packages and strongly encourage tracking options.