Acebeam H10 1x18650 headlamp with MT-G2

Mr. Tone

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey guys, I did a search and did not find any threads about this new MT-G2 headlamp from Acebeam. http://www.acebeam.com/acebeam-headlight-h1#.VRrS7vnF9JI

Has anybody here heard about this yet or seen any details from a reviewer or anything? The thought of a 1x18650 MT-G2 headlamp is quite appealing to me and I am surprised that Zebralight didn't try to fill this niche by now.

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't think it is available yet. To add to the confusion, it has been listed at 2500 lumens max, and 2000 lumens max. It has been listed as having MT-G2, and XHP-50. It has been listed as running on two li-ion (size not specified) and it has been listed as running on 1x18650.

I think we will have to wait and see.

ahtoxa11

Newly Enlightened
I don't know about you guys, but I wouldn't trust a product from a company that clearly can't be bothered to write a grammatically-correct product page. There's nothing wrong with a foreign company concept, but a company that can't get the language aspect correctly simply will NOT provide a quality product that one would expect.

At least that's been my direct experience.

Mr. Tone

Flashlight Enthusiast
I don't know about you guys, but I wouldn't trust a product from a company that clearly can't be bothered to write a grammatically-correct product page. There's nothing wrong with a foreign company concept, but a company that can't get the language aspect correctly simply will NOT provide a quality product that one would expect.

At least that's been my direct experience.

Acebeam products that have been personally handled by CPF members have received good reviews on quality. Vinhnguyen54 has modified quite a few Acebeam K40M and K50 and has stated that the quality is good from the factory. I had an Acebeam K40M (K40Mvn) modified by Vinh and the fit/finish of the light was good as well as the tolerances. Also, I have a K50 (K50vn) which was also modified by Vinh and it was made by Acebeam's former owner Supbeam. My K50vn has very good quality of fit and finish as well as the in-light charging design and those are things which were not modified by Vinh.

markr6

Flashaholic
2500lm, 2000, even 1500lm...I can't wait to see this thing in action!

thedoc007

Flashlight Enthusiast
2500lm, 2000, even 1500lm...I can't wait to see this thing in action!

+1. I do agree that Acebeam usually makes pretty good lights (despite their marketing exaggerations), and I am looking forward to seeing what it can do.

ven

Flashaholic
I am a fan of supbeam now acebeam.........just like their way of thought/design. With so many lights out(goes without saying but a very competitive market ) but somehow they always have my interest,be it design to quality to cost ratio.............they really do seem on form of late.

mtg2 head lamp,for a head lamp i want flood,what better than an mtg2---------the perfect winter head warming companion:D

kj2

Flashaholic
Hmm, competitor of the ZL H602w? Output difference should be noticeable. Like to see a side-by-side :)

markr6

Flashaholic
H10 should be available mid-June.

I can't imagine anything EVER replacing my H600w II L2, but I'm really excited to see specs on this thing.

Mr. Tone

Flashlight Enthusiast
It will be nice to see how it performs. From Acebeam's other offerings I would assume the construction should be pretty solid.

f22shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
Subscribed. Would be interesting. Although I'm worried about the mt-g2 would be all flood even with a reflector which would get eaten up outdoors not really looking like 2000 lumens while eating up a lot of energy. I must be hungry...

markr6

Flashaholic
Subscribed. Would be interesting. Although I'm worried about the mt-g2 would be all flood even with a reflector which would get eaten up outdoors not really looking like 2000 lumens while eating up a lot of energy. I must be hungry...

I put diffuser film on my H600w and I think it's just right. The reflector on this light can't be very big, so it will probably be floody, but not TOO floody IMO. Can't wait to see this one!

f22shift

Flashlight Enthusiast
i wonder what the ui will be like. the top sort of looks like it unscrews or rotates for a reason. selector ring? or maybe just a button on top. i just want to see something new or unique.

markr6

Flashaholic
i wonder what the ui will be like. the top sort of looks like it unscrews or rotates for a reason. selector ring? or maybe just a button on top. i just want to see something new or unique.

Oh I didn't really notice that at first. I'm guessing it's just part of the design to match the tail cap. Button embedded in there like the Zebralights. But who knows. A selector ring? Yes please!!

Getting close to mid-June. Any day now I hope. At least more details before the release!!

twistedraven

Flashlight Enthusiast
A big MT-G2 in a small reflector like that.. the hotspot must be like 20-30degrees at least.

acebeam

Enlightened
0033380_headlight-h10-cree-mtg2-neutral-white-118650.jpg

Headlight H10 CREE MTG2 Neutral White 1*18650

Attachments

• 20150710h10-02.jpg
    20150710h10-02.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 233