Review: Imalent DDT40 4x XML2 & 18650 LED Flashlight. 1080p HD Cinema.

mhanlen

Enlightened
Here is my latest video review of an LED Flashlight. It's the DDT40 from Imalent. Inside the review are actual video comparison shots between other similar sized lights like the Acebeam K40M, a heavily modified Sky Ray King, and a Lumintop PS03. There's plenty of nice nights shots of the light, a full user interface demonstration, and bad jokes. I used a professional grade cinema camera for the review, and shot it with vintage and modern lenses. It's packed with information, and fast paced, so please check it out. And if you like it, subscribe to my Youtube channel. Feel free to ask any questions I didn't address in the video. Also make sure to watch the video in 1080p full screen, for the best quality.

And here is a longer version of the 4000 lumen mode, that isn't sped up as much as it is in the video.

Last edited:

Mr. Tone

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Review: Imalent DDT40 4x XML2 & 18650 LED Flashlight. 1080p HD Cinema Review.

Thanks for the review, this is unique light to say the least.

mhanlen

Enlightened
Re: Review: Imalent DDT40 4x XML2 & 18650 LED Flashlight. 1080p HD Cinema Review.

If definitely tries to do it all.

Swede74

Enlightened

I always like your reviews, and this one was no exception. Thanks for putting in the time (several hours, I imagine) and effort. I also really like your house, by the way, and the creepy shack. Every time I see it it brings out my inner ten-year-old adventurer/investigator. My inner Goonie, if you will.

I have one question: Is it not possible to control the side emitters independently? I can think of situations where you would want to only use one at a time.

Last edited:

mhanlen

Enlightened

I always like your reviews, and this one was no exception. Thanks for putting in the time (several hours, I imagine) and effort. I also really like your house, by the way, and the creepy shack. Every time I see it it brings out my inner ten-year-old adventurer/investigator. My inner Goonie, if you will.

I have one question: Is it not possible to control the side emitters independently? I can think of situations where you would want to only use one at a time.

It is not possible unfortunately, not without duct tape at least. At least they run quite a long time though on fully charged batteries? I still haven't found a use for the creepy shed yet, although I've gotten a ton of mileage out of the creepy cellar. It's an old rental house built in the 30's that we moved into in November. And as far as I know it's not haunted. And what are flashlights good for, if you're not out wandering around aimlessly at dark?

mhanlen

Enlightened

Thanks for moving the review Bullzeyebill!

Latest posts