• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FOUND: McGizmo 'Oil Slick' Mule

blackbalsam

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: WTB: McGizmo 'Oil Slick' Mule

I have one if I can find it. Never used ...Robert

recDNA

Flashaholic

Why sould you prefer a mule to a reflector?

lefteye219

Enlightened

Why sould you prefer a mule to a reflector?

I have a couple reflector lights, but need one with pure flood. I have a tri-v but at times I need only flood light so would prefer a Mule... what better than our very own McGizmo Mule

nfetterly

Flashlight Enthusiast

This was THE light that I saw a photo of and was directed to the custom B/S/T, where all this started for me......, and I see I have a couple of post in that thread....

So the original posting I saw this had a light for sale - resting on top of the oil slick mule & I pm'd WHAT is that - that is the one I want. The EN plated mule that was available at the time was my first custom light. SHortly there after it sat on top of a tap at the Bar at the Hilton Garden Inn in Halifax NS (Canada) during a power outage..., it lit the place up and was the height of the party. Good times - nothing like a power outage and having a powerful flood light in a public place, particularly a bar.....

Good luck - looks like there are maybe 59 out there because I'm not selling mine. The WTB is the best way to get it though. Good luck.

recDNA

Flashaholic

I'd have to see it in person to appreciate it. Why not a pass around? LOL

magellan

Honorary Aussie

This was THE light that I saw a photo of and was directed to the custom B/S/T, where all this started for me......, and I see I have a couple of post in that thread....

So the original posting I saw this had a light for sale - resting on top of the oil slick mule & I pm'd WHAT is that - that is the one I want. The EN plated mule that was available at the time was my first custom light. SHortly there after it sat on top of a tap at the Bar at the Hilton Garden Inn in Halifax NS (Canada) during a power outage..., it lit the place up and was the height of the party. Good times - nothing like a power outage and having a powerful flood light in a public place, particularly a bar.....

Good luck - looks like there are maybe 59 out there because I'm not selling mine. The WTB is the best way to get it though. Good luck.

Love the story about the power outage. Very cool.

Last edited: