• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Merkava Tritium Vials

Merkava

Newly Enlightened
PLEASE UPDATE Your PayPal Address before you send any payment from PayPal.

* ALL Tritium vials are made in the colors visible to the human eyes. Some people are more sensitive to Green and some to Red.
Green, Ice Blue and Yellow are amongst the "brightest" colors at first glance. But, once your eyes are accustomed to the darkness, all colors, Including the "dimmest " glows just as intense as the "brightest "

Please email me for quotes/questions: [email protected]

3mm x 23mm Tritium Vials for TEC Accessories Isotope Fobs at $14.90 each:
Available colors: Pink, Purple, Orange, Green, Yellow, Ice Blue, White, Deep Blue & Red

3mm x 11mm Tritium Vials at $10.50 each:
Available colors: Pink, Purple, Orange, Green, Yellow, Ice Blue, White, Deep Blue & Red

1.5mm x 6mm Tritium Vials at $7.30 each:
Available colors: Green, YELLOW, ICE BLUE & YELLOW

Tritium Upgrade Capsule for TEC-A3, TEC-A3 Cerakote, TEC-S3 and TEC-T3 Fobs at $23 each.
This Tritium Upgrade Capsule is a direct replacement for those who already own the TEC-S3, TEC-T3, TEC-A3 and TEC-A3 Cerakote Fobs with GITD pellet and want to upgrade it with a Tritium light source. Simply swap the GITD Pellet with my Tritium Upgrade Capsule....no Glow Fob Pellet Kit or messy Norland 61 required.

Pictured below are Deep Blue & Green 23mm x 3mm Tritium cylindrical vials.
*Available in Pink, Purple, Orange, Green, Yellow, Ice Blue, White, Deep Blue & Red

IMG_1238.JPG

TEC Accessories: TEC-S360 or TEC-S323 Isotope Fob with your choice of tritium color at $44.10 shipped.. PayPal to: [email protected].

3mm x 23mm Tritium Vials at $14.90 each:

1.5mm x 6mm Tritium Vials at $7.30 each:
Available colors: Green, Red, Ice Blue & Yellow

*Shipping: $5.50 by Registered Airmail Shipping per order.
*Payment: PayPal
*Handling fee: Email me for quote at:[/COLOR] [email protected]
PLEASE UPDATE YOUR ADDRESS before you send any payment from PayPal.

Please email me for quotes: [email protected]

:rant: Do not order if you are not handy with tools or a DIY or technical person. And PLEASE be REASONABLE...don't demand a refund when you break or lose your tritium vials.
* I reserve the right not to sell to any individual whom I suspect to be less than honest with their claims of glowring arriving broken or not glowing...AND to anyone who buys my products to resell them, only to start trashing my threads/posts, claiming that their stuff (bought from me) are brighter than mine. Sheesh! :ohgeez:

Last edited:

Sarge930

Newly Enlightened
Do you have an idea of when you will have ice blue and green 1.5x6mm back in stock?

kychas

Newly Enlightened
I am looking for 1.5 mm x 6mm green and yellow. what would that cost for 6 green and 3 yellows shipped?
thanks

Merkava

Newly Enlightened
1.5mm x 6mm vials are currently out of stock and will be made available later this month.

I am looking for 1.5 mm x 6mm green and yellow. what would that cost for 6 green and 3 yellows shipped?
thanks

pmek5

Newly Enlightened
Email sent yesterday for purchase.
Would like (1) 3mm x 11mm Deep Blue instead of the ice blue if you have one.
Thank you!

Last edited:

Merkava

Newly Enlightened
:wave: pmek5, I will ship your order out tomorrow. :twothumbs

Email sent yesterday for purchase.
Would like (1) 3mm x 11mm Deep Blue instead of the ice blue if you have one.
Thank you!

cfyeung

Newly Enlightened
Can you show me a picture of all colors as I want to buy one for each color?

moocow

Newly Enlightened
Thanks for providing this service! $49.18 awaits your receipt. :)

Going with 3x23's, orange/green/ice blue. Or deep blue if you have 'em in stock. Should be awesome!

Merkava

Newly Enlightened
:wave: moocow, I will ship your order out today. :twothumbs

Thanks for providing this service! $49.18 awaits your receipt. :)

Going with 3x23's, orange/green/ice blue. Or deep blue if you have 'em in stock. Should be awesome!

kychas

Newly Enlightened
1.5mm x 6mm vials are currently out of stock and will be made available later this month.

are the 1.5mm x 6mm vials in stock? if they are what would the price for a order for 6 green 3 yellow be shipped?

rabu

Newly Enlightened
Can I please get a TEC-S323 Isotope Fob (Green) shipped to Victoria BC Canada?
Let me know the price and I'll PayPal it to you asap.

- Alex