Magnetic base flashlights

orv

Newly Enlightened
Hi everyone! Just want to say thanks for all of the wisdom and hard work you all put into the world of flashlight information.

I was hoping I could get a list of the current model flashlights that have a magnetic base, preferably in an edc style light. 800-1000 lumens.

At first I thought about an s30, then I saw the s30r, then the c22c... Every time I think my mind is made up I find a new flashlight to research.

Please comment on magnet strength, (this is import to me) User interface, and any likes/dislikes about the flashlight.

Either my google/forum search skills are way out of practice, or there are very few answers to my questions.

Thanks!

LetThereBeLight!

Enlightened
Hi everyone! Just want to say thanks for all of the wisdom and hard work you all put into the world of flashlight information.

I was hoping I could get a list of the current model flashlights that have a magnetic base, preferably in an edc style light. 800-1000 lumens.

At first I thought about an s30, then I saw the s30r, then the c22c... Every time I think my mind is made up I find a new flashlight to research.

Please comment on magnet strength, (this is import to me) User interface, and any likes/dislikes about the flashlight.

Either my google/forum search skills are way out of practice, or there are very few answers to my questions.

Thanks!

Though not in your preferred lumens range, check out the Nebo SLYDE. It has a super strong magnetic base.