Hello? FourSevens Are You Out There?

Drclaw

Newly Enlightened
- Chance keep your eyes peeled. 2015 will be a great year for Foursevens fans!

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
2jaarlh.jpg

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hey Chance,
David posted a new thread yesterday that they are closing out the burnt orange 180 Lumen Preon Pen light for only $30(before the CPF 12% discount)...

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
"The Summer Solstice, also known as the June Solstice, in 2015 is on Sunday, June 21st. The Summer Solstice also marks the longest day of the year in terms of the most sunlight in one single day."
Per Day Finder dot com

Summer Solstice is Ironic in a way.

I would go for a release date of new products every year on.....4-7. :)

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
"The Summer Solstice, also known as the June Solstice, in 2015 is on Sunday, June 21st. The Summer Solstice also marks the longest day of the year in terms of the most sunlight in one single day."
Per Day Finder dot com

Summer Solstice is Ironic in a way.

I would go for a release date of new products every year on.....4-7. :)

That is great, we will definitely have future event on 4/7!

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
Hi Eddie,

You're welcome. I was going to post the Mocha being on sale ....... After I was sure you had a chance to purchase one. Was that wrong? :thinking:

~ Chance

Hey Chance, not at all...I literally read your PM and bought one within 4 to 7 minutes...then everyone one else got a Chance...
So punny...
I can't help it, I had eggs for breakfast & I'm full of yolks...
[emoji37]

Hey Chance, not at all...I literally read your PM and bought one within 4 to 7 minutes...then everyone one else got a Chance...
So punny...
I can't help it, I had eggs for breakfast & I'm full of yolks...
[emoji37]

Of course you didn't find fault in my delay, you were the intended beneficiary. Now stop with the puns, you're cracking me up to the point of being scrambled.

~ Chance

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
Please tell us that these brass versions of already existing lights AREN'T the lights you and David are talking about as "coming soon." I think many of us were/are hoping for a NEW Foursevens light...

They aren't! I have the one of the Quark replacements on my desk! Announcement will come by next Friday!