• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Sold! Tain Ottavino AAA

TheJLew85

Enlightened
I have a Tain Ottavino AAA V2 I'd like to sell. It comes in original bag. It's in perfect condition. Has green trit and glow. Asking $255 shipped conus. Will send pics via email upon request.

Last edited:

easilyled

Flashaholic
Re: FS Tain Ottavino AAA

I have a Tain Ottavino AAA I'd like to sell. I believe it's the version 2 but am not 100%. It comes in original bag. It's in perfect condition. Has green trit. Asking $255 shipped conus. Will send pics via email upon request.

V2 has a longer "window" for the tritium and the tritium vial is narrower. This makes the tritium look longer and thinner than V1.

V1 has a shorter "window" for the tritium and the tritium vial is wider. This makes the tritium look relatively shorter and fatter than V2.

If you post a picture of the tail, I'd be able to clarify which version it is.

TheJLew85

Enlightened

V2 has a longer "window" for the tritium and the tritium vial is narrower. This makes the tritium look longer and thinner than V1.

V1 has a shorter "window" for the tritium and the tritium vial is wider. This makes the tritium look relatively shorter and fatter than V2.

If you post a picture of the tail, I'd be able to clarify which version it is.

Thanks easilyled for that info. I also just went back through my emails and saw that it is in fact a V2. I'll try to get some pics up after work today so you guys can see.

easilyled

Flashaholic

Yes, that's a V2 judging by the pictures. Slightly shorter than the V1 as an added bonus. Its an excellent light. I have one on my keyring.

TheJLew85

Enlightened

PM replied.

This is light is sold pending funds.

Also, thanks easilyled for your info. I also have one of these on my key ring. "No need to own two" says my wallet.