parts

moon92

Newly Enlightened
I ordered some parts from dx and fasttec both are 20+ day arrival time I didn't want to do anything other than there free shipping sence it would cost more that the parts I ordered

Is there any other places to get parts from. For future reference.

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
Quite possibly, However, there are a few factors involved here: Where are you located? Exactly what "parts" are you in need of? What kinda coin are you willing to fork out?

Answer those and folks may be able to assist you better.

Welcome to the forum.

moon92

Newly Enlightened
I live in Kansas.

I don't want to sink a whole lot into parts untill I really figure out what I'm doing. I thinkbi spent 20$ for a bulb, switch, springs, driver, lenses , reflector, and rubber switch boot. And I'd like to stay in that range till I get a good design.

Ladd

Enlightened
Richard at Mountain Electronics has lots of parts and is stateside. His service was really excellent on four recent orders from him, and his prices are more than fair.

moon92

Newly Enlightened
I live in Wichita. What part are you light modder

I'll check him out thanks

light-modder

Enlightened
Parsons. I'll second Richard, he has lots of great hosts. Noticed you didn't list one in your list of parts. Are thinking about buying or making a host or are you modding a light you already own? I love seeing other people's projects, terrible at posting my own though.

moon92

Newly Enlightened
I'm machineing my own body. I just got half of my parts I. So I'll start working on it tomorrow. I'll try to post pictures as I go.