are these stainless wire keyrings worth buying?

buddyrohr

Removed by his own request
hi i hope this is on topic and in the right section. i saw some stainless wire keyrings on ebay and tried to search here to see if this has been discussed but i didnt find anything. does anybody have any of these and are they any good. they are certainly dirt cheap. basically i have many more keys than i can carry reasonably at one time and i dont like the way i am storing the ones that arent in use. i would like to find a secure way to bundle them together in groups so singles dont go walking away by themselves.

here is one representative link http://www.ebay.com/itm/10PCS-Stain...515?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item3cf7bc298b

thanks,

buddy

Str8stroke

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a few. They work out ok. You have to take your time screwing the ends together. The ones I got will cross thread easily. In other words, the threads were kinda lame. But, for the money...they work well.

buddyrohr

thanks i figured the threads would be the weak point dont forget a little blue loctite! have you seen any signs of rusting on yours?

buddyrohr

i guess i will check in my coat pocket and see if i have enough change to take a big risk on these ;-) thanks for the help sounds definitely worth a buck or two

buddyrohr

thanks bob. i have no proof but it looks to me like all the ones i have seen pictures of in ads are identical i suppose they are all made in one garage in china somewhere but who really knows