Looking to buy...IF you sell, contact me- looking for lightwave and krill lights.....

• Thread starter **DONOTDELETE**
  • Start date
D

**DONOTDELETE**

Hello, I am looking for a lightwave light (3 or 4 bulb white in color), and a krill light. If you sell them, please email me with the price "to my door" (price including shipping). The krill light i would like in green or white if they make it. Thanks!!
[email protected]

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Looking to buy...IF you sell, contact me- looking for lightwave and krill lights.....

hey thanks for the reply, i just bid on one right now!!! thanks again !!!

D

**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Looking to buy...IF you sell, contact me- looking for lightwave and krill lights.....

ps. and just won one, thanks again!!!

Lux Luthor

Flashlight Enthusiast

I can sell you a Krill 180 extreme in green. I bought it about a year ago, and have hardly used it. It is in perfect condition. If you want it, email me with what you think is a fair price. I paid $30 for it originally. I think that included shipping.

D

**DONOTDELETE**

hey guy, thanks for the reply !!! i have someone sending me one right now, but if it doesnt work out, ill get back to you...thanks again!!!