• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD- Purple MT-G2 2D maglite with rebel reflector for sale.(SOLD)

kyfishguy

Newly Enlightened
Hi All,

Up for sale is a 2D maglite modified with a 4000K MT-G2 under a stippled mag rebel reflector and a 52mm AR coated lens. The driver is a BLF17DD FET driver zener modded for two lithium ion cells in series. The driver is flashed with STAR firmware featuring four modes (low-med-high-turbo) in ascending order and off time memory. This light draws around 8.5 amps from a pair of powerizer 26650 cells (not included). The main emitter power is routed around the switch to reduce resistance and protect the switch.

The heatsink is a 3/4" thick chunk of aluminum rod wrapped in copper sheet. The original spring has been cut down and resistance modded with 22 gauge wire to accommodate unprotected cells. Under the original spring is a C mag spring retained in the cap with epoxy (also resistance modded) which can be used if the buyer prefers to use protected cells. This light will function with protected and unprotected 18650, 26650, and 32650 cells.
See pics below.

100_2531_zpsq0mzbxf6.jpg

100_2520_zpsqei32aym.jpg

100_2513_zpscbmcnpbv.jpg

100_2515_zpsaccjsaua.jpg

It is 60 yards to the sugar house.

Mtg2_zpsqydctram.jpg

Price includeing CONUS shipping is $110. International buyers pay actual shipping.

First reply with "I'll take it" followed by PM gets the light.

My paypal address is [email protected]

Thanks for looking,

Brian

Last edited:

bigchelis

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Purple MT-G2 2D maglite with rebel reflector for sale.

Got to give it to you on the switch mod. I was thinking how you are able to get such insanely good 8.5A but re-reading the positive routed directly to bottom of switch I can see how that works perfectly!

Great Job and great mod and especially great Price....

best of luck,
bigC