• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired SOLD: TK75vn KT PDTn

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast
SOLD

Here is for sale a mint TK75vn KT PDTn that I have used less than an hour and is in mint condition!
I recently traded a RC40vn for another TK75vn so I now have two and though I absolutely love this light, I don't need two so one is for sale.

This one is a "Must-Have" on Vinh's lightlist: http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...V54-Light-List
Light is dedome, engraved and PDTn
Never carried. Received directly from Vinh, I am the original owner of the light.

For more information on this light, please follow the link:
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/showthread.php?374328-WTS-TK75vn-4400L-Pre-order

SOLD --- PRICE IS $240 -- SOLD

Includes original carrying case, accessories, reference card - no batteries

Includes shipping to conus with full insurance. Please PM me for international shipping quote.
First "I'll take it" gets it, and takes precedence over any other forms of communication incl. PM

Thanks!

Last edited:

bur1196

Newly Enlightened
Re: WTS: TK75vn KT PDTn

I'll take it! PM me your paypal info. Thanks!

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Ha-ha! If you hadn't encouraged me to buy the Deft-X I would have had the cash to buy this one. :)

bur1196

Newly Enlightened

If you still have this, I am interested. Let me know your paypal info...Thanks!

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast

Magellan, what? You don't own a TK75vn yet?? It's probably OK if you've never seen it for real.. It is absolutely my second most WOWed light after the Deft-X.. Much different beam if course, this one lights up an entire baseball field without any issue!!

jmoyat

Flashlight Enthusiast
SPF: TK75vn KT PDTn

Bur1196, you don't have enough posts yet to receive PMs.. please contact me: email removed .com thanks

Last edited:

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Magellan, what? You don't own a TK75vn yet?? It's probably OK if you've never seen it for real.. It is absolutely my second most WOWed light after the Deft-X.. Much different beam if course, this one lights up an entire baseball field without any issue!!

I know, hard to believe, but I'm sure there's one soon in my future. In the meantime, I'm happy to let it go to a new member. Congrats on your sale!