Click HERE if you have NOT received your order

IsaacL

Enlightened
Link to spreadsheet #1 and spreadsheet #2

I am creating a spreadsheet of people who still haven't received their orders from Mac. Participation is completely voluntary and I will not be taking legal action on anyone's behalf. The list will simply serve as a tool to organize some cooperation between the injured parties.

If you want to participate please PM me with your order (e.g. one Tri-EDC), total dollar amount (e.g. $380), and date of purchase. I do not want your real name, address, financial info, or other PII.

This is not a "post your date of order" etc... thread. I am not interested in comments or personal opinions from people who: are not still waiting on their light, have never ordered from Mac, or have received some sort of satisfactory resolution (e.g. their order, refund, or other arrangement).

Furthermore, I am not an attorney and this is not legal advice.

Last edited:

primeform

Newly Enlightened
I have yet to receive my light. Even after finally getting in contact with him by threatening to come down to his vapor shop. He never responded again after telling me he doesnt work there and only his daughter would be there. Pathetic human being.

Nutdip

Newly Enlightened
I still have not received mine. Last I heard was that his Dad had passed away and that he would get my light out to me as soon as he could. That was months ago. I'll PM you my info.

willchance

Newly Enlightened

I ordered a Copper Tri-Edc on 11/8/12 and still haven't received it or heard anything from him about the order after trying for a few years. Almost three years to the day without a light or a refund.

Here's an email from 5/22/13:

Chris--

Wondering where you are on the Tri-EDC I ordered in November. My check for $331 cleared on 11/28/12. I haven't heard back from you in 2013 (I sent emails on 1/14 and 2/23).

DeathRyderLenox

Newly Enlightened
Order placed 10/15/2013 for a Ti Tri-EDC.

6/5/15
I finally got him to respond to me.
He said: "Sorry for the delay I have a few lights on the work bench now I will have one out to you by the end of next week. Did you want a smooth or crenulated bezel?" That didn't happen.

7/20/15
He responds again.
"Matt I will have it to you before the 31st."

That was the last communication. After several emails.

IsaacL

Enlightened
Just an FYI, I haven't updated that spreadsheet since September of last year.

I know two or three people have received lights in the last 6-8 months and there are currently two people in the process of receiving lights.

IsaacL

Enlightened
Went back through several thousand posts in the forum (ok, it felt like several thousand) in order to get a better picture of who ordered what and if/when they received it. There are two spreadsheets now (see OP) and I'm nursing a massive headache. You're all welcome. :D

Edit: gray indicates that I'm uncertain of the date (it's an approximation) and yellow indicates I'm trying to find out the status (believed to be received or in transit). "UNK" should be self-explanatory (i.e. unknown).

Last edited:

creyc

Enlightened
Didn't realize you were tracking this a while ago, but since you have me on there as unknown...

After a few PM's and broken promises all went silent and I never did receive the aluminum Tri-EDC ordered on 7/25/2013.

IsaacL

Enlightened
Just sent you a PM. Unfortunately, I've been occupied with work and other hobbies for the last 2 years or so. Not sure how much help I can be at this point...