costume made high quality flashlights manufacturer .. any idea ?

mandoza

Newly Enlightened
hi

i already have a post asking for peak led contact but it looks like they are not working anymore
http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb...-a-try-to-find-Peak-led-solutions-flashlights

i have contacted Bob in em-mgt and he said that he has no contact with peak led and some of the flashlights actually not in stock so he is not a formal dealer of peak led flashlights.

my second try will be to find a manufacturer who make high quality flashlights that are fully adjustable and can be costume made to meet the desired specifications .

any ideas please ?

Vortus

Flashlight Enthusiast
I believe Overready deals with Peak lights. As to making lights to your specs, probably need to ask in the recommend a light section. List your specs and someone can point you in the right direction. Peak makes to many different types to guess from just mentioning them. From the tiny ones to the SR big ones.

cistallus

Enlightened
I think you (OP) mean custom, not costume.

If so: there are a huge number of lights and options available already. What leads you to believe that you need something that is custom-made?

mandoza

Newly Enlightened
thanks vortus , i will give it a try

thanks cistallus , because i am looking for fully adjustable flashlight with warm white led . could not find it !

Vortus

Flashlight Enthusiast
Need to further define adjustable. Beam shape? Power levels? Size of light change through assorted battery tubes? What size are you looking for overall? There is a form on top of the recommend section that gives a general list of questions needing answered. Can add your own info to that as well. The more details you provide the better they can match you up.

Crazyeddiethefirst

Flashlight Enthusiast
I have a neutral white Sunwayman V11R that is fully adjustable with a magnetic ring adjustment...I agree with the above posters-use the "recommend a light" tool and we can help you better.