Cryos Illumination Standoff Grip Tailcap

masterP

Newly Enlightened
does anyone have the Cryos Illumination Standoff Grip Tailcap? is the switch a McClicky switch or just a Z41 switch?

the website doesn't have any contact info and have no way of emailing or calling them

thanks

AndyF

Flashlight Enthusiast
I think it's a medium press, not hard to activate.

Ronac's tail caps are definitely worth getting.

Sent from my iPhone using Candlepowerforums

masterP

Newly Enlightened
thanks a lot....kind of a bare website, with no way of contacting them at all. I will order one and see how it goes

masterP

Newly Enlightened
ordered....but my status changed to awaiting fulfillment.....?

I wish they had an email or someone I could contact about some of their products.

I guess I could contact Oveready but they make all the products right where I live, but I still have to order online and pay shipping charges and US exchange rate.

it's almost like.....make it here, send it to the US, send it back and charge shipping and handling and exchange rate

AndyF

Flashlight Enthusiast
ordered....but my status changed to awaiting fulfillment.....?

I wish they had an email or someone I could contact about some of their products.

I guess I could contact Oveready but they make all the products right where I live, but I still have to order online and pay shipping charges and US exchange rate.

it's almost like.....make it here, send it to the US, send it back and charge shipping and handling and exchange rate

Have you tried sending a PM to Ronac directly?.

masterP

Newly Enlightened
Have you tried sending a PM to Ronac directly?.

yes i have. he said just order online

then I emailed him again with some questions about some of his products. no answer

if you weren't a CPF member there would be no way to contact anyone from the company unless you have Facebook......which I don't have