Problem with shipping to Canada?

mc84

Newly Enlightened
Hi there FourSevens,

Just got a quick question. Do you guys regularly encounter shipping problems to Canada? I ordered the MMU-X3R back in April 2015. After a month my package ended back to TUCKER, GA 30084 where it was sent from. I called customer rep and was told it got denied and he was going to try a different packaging and send me a new tracking number. After a week the status still shows "Shipping Label Created". I know in the past I have had package delivered and my tracking still shows Shipping Label Created. From past experience I find USPS notorious for not scanning packages.

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
Marc

This was the first time we have had USPS send us a back a package in this fashion, it had no reason for return, just writing on it (?). They do usually update the shipping info. Please email me [email protected] and keep me updated. I have a alternate sitting on my desk ready to ship to you if the first does not make it there. There is a thread about the decline of the USPS service, and this is a great example. Sorry its happening, we will take care of you and get you your light!

Thanks
Reid

mc84

Newly Enlightened
Marc

This was the first time we have had USPS send us a back a package in this fashion, it had no reason for return, just writing on it (?). They do usually update the shipping info. Please email me [email protected] and keep me updated. I have a alternate sitting on my desk ready to ship to you if the first does not make it there. There is a thread about the decline of the USPS service, and this is a great example. Sorry its happening, we will take care of you and get you your light!

Thanks
Reid

Thank you for the quick reply Reid and I will keep you posted.

I sold a light to a member from Canada. He was just north of me. The package should have arrived in a few days ......... It took over four weeks to arrive. I was pretty worried after three weeks, but the buyer told me it was normal. I think the X3R will be worth waiting for.

~ Chance

4sevens

Flashlight Enthusiast
Marc

Tracking says the package was delivered, that could mean anything. Did you receive it?

Thanks
Reid

mc84

Newly Enlightened
Hi Reid,

Thanks for the update. Haven't received anything yet. The tracking number I have is CJ434286952US which still shows "A shipping label has been prepared for your item at 2:28 pm on May 27, 2015 in TUCKER, GA 30084." No further updates after that. I will check again later when i get back home from work. I will keep you posted.

Thanks

Marc

mc84

Newly Enlightened
Marc

Tracking says the package was delivered, that could mean anything. Did you receive it?

Thanks
Reid

Just checked the mail and no light. Is that the same tracking number as I have?

mc84

Newly Enlightened
Marc, we will send you a email and mail you out a replacement then.

Thanks
Reid

Got the email Reid, it shows the the wrong address again. Please change, I resent the original email i sent with the correction.

Thanks

mc84

Newly Enlightened
Thanks Reid,

First up thanks for the updates and making sure I got my light. Got my X3R on the mail and she's a beauty, it's got a nice familiar feel from my X10. Also had X3R borrowed from a friend which is why I decided to buy one for myself. Mode spacing is good 110lm for walking around camp, 800lm for "what's that in the bushes" and 2000lm for "holy s**t is that sasquatch!" Awesome robust construction and tail switch feels solid. A good solid torch if I had to nit pick the things I didn't like. I would say the fact that I can't use regular 26650 cell, I got some 5200mah bought with runtimes in mind. Would have been nice to use those bad boys in there even if I can't usb charge them. Still the ability to usb charge this light outweighs those imo. Realistically usb outlets are everywhere and with 2x 20000mah external battery and solar charger I think I got it covered. Also other flashlight is just a pocket away. Just need to buy extra proprietary spare batteries. Can't tailstand but really for my use I won't loose any sleep over it. Again thanks for all your help:twothumbs

Marc