1x123 Cell HA host/switch ever considered?

Geheim

Newly Enlightened
Hello all,

I was wondering if anyone has considered making a build of 1x123 cell HA bodies with a tail switch(non-Kroll)? These bodies would be threaded to accept Mclux heads. I do not have the talent to do this. Just wondering if anyone on here has thought about doing it.

Thanks,
Chad

Darell

Flashaholic
Ha! Nice try Chad! I suppose you want them *BLACK* HA too, right? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif (inside joke folks, sorry)

Of course another idea for you is a McLux body that has been HA'd.

Geheim

Newly Enlightened
I think someone is paranoid. **cough** **cough**

YC-I was hoping to find more than just E1 bodies. Something more custom. Having a bunch of E1e bodies on different heads kind of gets boring. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Chad

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
here is something i made a little while ago.
123bodprturbohead.jpg

it's a (very) simple body, that holds a 123 battery, and uses a kroll switch and a surefire/mclux head.
it's at the annodyzers right now actually.

nothing special, but it's pretty nice, and looks gorgeous with the prt head if i do say so myself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Rothrandir

Flashaholic
don't really plan to /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif
well, actually i'm considering making a 2-cr2 one eventually...

Darell

Flashaholic
[ QUOTE ]
Rothrandir said:
looks gorgeous with the prt head if i do say so myself /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]
Hey - *somebody* had to say it. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Seriously though, that is a clean, sweet design. Mucho sexy-o.

Geheim

Newly Enlightened
That's it Roth tease me. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mecry.gif

Very simple design. Puts all the attention on the head, where it should be in this case.

Chad

DSpeck

Flashlight Enthusiast
Chad, I have a design for a 1-cell body, using the Kroll switch (non-shrouded). It doesn't use a shoulder like the SF E1 body, so it can be used for the Arc-LS. I am going to get quotes on it in the next week or so. I can adapt it for the E-series switch as well.