• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired WTS: TM06vn U3 Dome On

drummer132132

Enlightened
Item Description: Selling a Nitecore TM06vn U3 Dome On modified light from Vinh. Modifications done to light was changing LED's from U2 to U3 and also a current boost. Estimated max lumen output is 4850 on turbo. What I have found with this light is that it will require a button top battery (high drain to get most out of turbo). I originally bought four Panasonic NCR18650BD for this light but found out they would not fit upon receiving the light. As a result I bought four 18650BE batteries from Vinh that had soldered on button tops. They worked fine. Batteries in this sale are NOT included.

Price: $115 + shipping (guess for shipping price is between $10-$15)

First person to say "I'll take it" gets the light

Payment: I only accept Paypal

Shipping: USA only and USPS as shipping method

Insurance: I can add insurance if requested though buyer pays for it

Cosmetics: Light is in great visible shape. Maybe just a few nicks/scratches on the bottom of the light where you would tail stand the light.

Reason for sale: I am using the funds of this light to purchase a different light.

*IMPORTANT NOTICE*

1. No refunds. Once the light is in your hands it is yours so make sure you really want it.

2. I was careless at one point in time with tail standing the light on our hardwood floor thinking I would be observant enough that my now 11 month old son would not get near the light. I took my eyes off of him for a few seconds and heard a thud as he tipped over the TM06vn from a tail standing position. The light was NOT on but it did land directly onto the mode switch button on the side of the light. Unfortunately the mode button does not make a "click" sound like it originally had before it was knocked over. The click was convenient because of how the UI of the light worked. A normal working mode switch a full press of the light increases output and you would get that "click" sound each time you full pressed and a half press on this mode switch brought the output level down in where you would get no "click" sound (normal). The light functions exactly the same without the "click" sound so full press for increased output and half press to decrease output. It takes some getting used to but once you have it down it works out fine. Because this mode button does not have the "click" anymore I have reduced the price of the light to what I felt was appropriate even though the functionality of the light remains the same.

3. Please be careful when placing batteries into the light since the polarity does make a difference.

Last edited:

drummer132132

Enlightened
Re: PRICE DROP #3: TM06vn U3 Dome On

Light no longer on sale for now. Moderators please do not delete if possible. I may re-open the sale of the light later on (assuming this is ok but if not then ok).