Review of Spark ST6 NW (18650, XML)

mhanlen

Enlightened
REVIEW: Spark ST6-460NW

Here is my latest review of the now classic Spark ST6 NW headlamp. In the video there are full video runtime tests for 3 of the modes, including a split screen of two different 18650 batteries. Anyway it's a nice, slightly under driven headlamp, that offers awesome run times that are free of visible PWM.

Anyway, thanks for watching!

markr6

Flashaholic
Great video...thanks!

Spark is an oddball manufacturer that never seemed to catch on. Not sure if it's due to pricing, performance or a combination of both. Design and quality seem to be good. Gotta love the interchangeable lenses though!

mhanlen

Enlightened
Yep they make a good quality light. I much prefer there simple interfaces to the increasingly complex ones found in lights and headlamps.

Woods Walker

The Wood is cut, The Bacon is cooked, Now it’s tim
Nice video. Headlamps with more throw are nice when night hiking but less than idea around camp. But on the flip side a throwy headlamp is more usable in camp than a pure flood on the trail Does that make any logic? Probably not.

mhanlen

Enlightened
Makes perfect sense to me. I was doing plenty of up close work in this video and i had no problems. I had the glass lens in for most of the video.