SunwayLED        

Thread: Suggestions for the website :)

Default Suggestions for the website :)

Hi all,

Since I am new to having a website I thought it would be helpful to post a thread here where members can report any glitches, or areas that need improvement.

The type of "improvements I am speaking of are to do with how the website functions, ie were you able to check out ok, are any pages or links broken, spelling errors etc.

The thread is NOT for product suggestions or inquiries. ie "Hey can we get that in neutral white?"

If you do find a problem or error with the site please be kind, but don't be shy, let me know. Creating a good user experience is important to me.

Once you have reported, I will work toward fixing it, but if you don't see the change right away its not because I am ignoring you. I'm quite busy working to build lights and fill orders so it may take some time.

In addition even some of the things that you would think are a simple fix can be a challenge to a noob. Some of the things you would think would automatically come with a website platform just didn't come with mine. Like "spell check". Ya, I know right, crazy .

Thank you all in advance.

Matt

http://asflashlights.com/en/
    Last edited by vestureofblood; 07-02-2015 at 02:04 PM.
    In Him (Jesus Christ) was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
    FS: Everyday Carry Lights Upgrades for Maglite.

Default Re: Suggestions for the website :)

I mentioned this on your other thread.

-WARRANTY INFO

-Terms and conditions[other than warnings about the dangers of high powered lights] Like return policy/shipping ect.

-"About Us" is in some other language

- It has your store located in Miami instead of Mo.

Good luck with your new endeavor.:-) Your "Pocket Power Series" lights are very reasonably priced and I see that the shipping is FREE! Don't need to change that!

EDIT: THIS MAY HELP. MAYBE YOU CAN USE THESE AS GUIDELINES OR IDEAS?

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...Lumen-Warranty

http://www.candlepowerforums.com/vb/...mp-Agree-Terms
    Last edited by Capolini; 06-27-2015 at 09:44 AM. Reason: *****
    A resentment is a cancer that eats us away from the inside and is portrayed by our attitude from the outside. Capolini-6.4.2003
    Physical beauty temporarily satisfies the eye. Inner beauty is eternal and nurtures the soul. Capolini-7.23.2017

Default Re: Suggestions for the website :)

I think I got somewhat of a handle on the basic site info. I still don't have an "about us" statement, so I disabled that along with that store locator since I have only one location.

Any feedback or additional suggestions on the subject is still appreciated.
    In Him (Jesus Christ) was life; and the life was the light of men. And the light shineth in darkness; and the darkness comprehended it not.
    FS: Everyday Carry Lights Upgrades for Maglite.