HAPPY 4th of July weekend everybodyyyyyyyyy! :)

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast
Flashlights, fireworks, and binge eating too many hamburgers.

Merica Strong.

I'm dreading the neighborhood fireworks. We've had the driest couple of months on record here in the NW. People's homes are going to burn due to stupidity. Nothing to do but pray and wait.

~ Chance

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
I'm dreading the neighborhood fireworks. We've had the driest couple of months on record here in the NW. People's homes are going to burn due to stupidity. Nothing to do but pray and wait.

~ Chance
Don't worry, you have plenty of time to buy a nice horse, and ride up and down all the streets and yell the fireworks are coming; the fireworks are coming.

Like a modern day PACNW Paul Revere!

I say: God Bless The United States Of America, the strongest, bravest, most un afraid of fireworks Nation ever to rise from this planet.

Dont forget to fly your flags? I fly an American flag and a POW flag 365 days a year, for my uncle in Vietnam And my old man a WWII Vet. These men were not afraid of fireworks.

Now, with all the formalities out of the way, tell us what you are going to do from coast to coast?

We will be at our desert home and fireworks are banned here if you set one off the SS will take you to jail.

No matter, we are having prime steaks, cold beer, top shelf Whiskey, along with our homes full bar with everything, we keep it fully stocked all year you can get any drink you wish. and lots of girls in bikinis around the pool.

I will do a flashlight show, and maybe, just maybe I will set up all my 2400 watt second strobe packs and fifty huge strobes, one would be visible for 20 miles, I could light up the entire valley. You know I better get to the studio and load out that gear, last time I did it, people were exiting Interstate 10 in droves to see what it was as they could see it for thirty miles out, and a huge traffic jam took place, but no one came by my studio.

I was just testing a new radio slave and had no idea the light was so bright.

We will light up the sky on the 4th!!

Happy 4th to everyone here on CPF.

Best,

RedLED

Last edited:

RedLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Palm Springs, CA, Beverly Hills, CA, Washington, D
I'll file that under, Things that really didn't need to be stated. :sigh:

~ Chance
Dude, come on it is the national holiday some of us like the most. You are preaching and predicting that homes will burn, you can't predict that in any way shape or form.

Is there no holiday free from guilt and the everpresent PC? Let your neighbors have some fun.

Your entire thesis is without merit and a baseless, factless statement of fear, and it takes away the spirit of the very holiday fought by brave men. You sound like Woody Allen worried that he has some kind of rare disease.

I am also tired of the Federal Govt. Scaring the hell out of the people who don't know any better. How many holidays have the Feds issued grave and imminent threats that never took place. I just laugh at the warnings now, and it is every single holiday. There will be no attacks, so don't worry about it.

And for the record, I am not sorry I posted it.

And also, I traveled eight years covering the Bush Administration, and the President was cool, but Vice President Cheney for years, in every speech warned "We will lose an American city to Al Queda," over and over again. I used to stare at his press secretary, and he just shook his head, like he knew his boss was full of it, and he was. The only city we lost was New Orleans...to weather! Katrina!!

And one last thing I was a firefighter and a fire apparatus engineer for the California Department of Forestry, the largest fire service in the world for several years. I come here with an education not A crystal ball.

Sooooo, once again Happy 4th!

Last edited:

TRW3

Newly Enlightened
Raggie33,

That's hilarious! Too bad they werent handing out craplights in fun size bags. Lol.

more_vampires

Flashlight Enthusiast
I discovered my Zebralight SC600WIIL2 is brighter than civvie available fireworks. :)

Muahahaha! :)

Steve K

Flashlight Enthusiast
On a lighter note, The Star Spangled Banner played on eight floppy drives.

that is just weird and cool! :)

who looks at a floppy drive and asks themself... "how can I use this to make music"?? ....and then does it!

now I'm wondering how it was done. Did someone write drivers so the floppy drive can be controlled as a midi device, or is the head transport motor pulsed at the audio frequency, or what?