Tiablo and Crelant Ashperic Cheap Alternatives?

nikosb

Newly Enlightened
I am looking for a good quality aspheric lens with very clear and crisp focus so that even the wires of the LED can be seen. The diameter of the lens should be larger than 50mm. The reference lens for quality that I own is the one for Jax-Z1 flashlight but that lens has en effective diameter of 39mm which limits the throw. I have ordered both the 50mm and 66mm apsheric lenses through dx including the 50mm and 60mm ones but the quality is awful with no focus at all, not even something resembling a die projection. So far I am considering:
1. Crelant 7G5'S Aspheric Collimator 66mm Head
2. Tiablo TA8 / A9 Collimator 53 mm Head
I found reviews for the first one with beam shots and it seems it would be a good choice for clarity. Are these aspheric lenses the exact same ones as ones sold through dx, fasttech or other chinese sites?

Kit-Tronics

Newly Enlightened
I am looking for a good quality aspheric lens with very clear and crisp focus so that even the wires of the LED can be seen. The diameter of the lens should be larger than 50mm.....

Purchasing from a reputable dealer is important considering many cheap fakes on the market. If in doubt, or unknown, should visit the manufacture's website to confirm the dealer's name appears. if the dealer's list is missing, can always contact the manufacture.

The aspheric lens mentioned in your post are of older models. Tiablo recently released their 3rd generation collimator head for the A9X. 4GREER also released a new collimator head design which allows add ons and is compatible for both 4GREER RM and Tiablo AG Series flashlights. With all 4GREER and Tiablo version, always so focused can see the shape of the LED and fine details when used at short range as well as with outstanding throw distance.

Example of the focus showing the details of the LED.

4GREER_RM4C_Beam.jpg

Latest posts