• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Armytek Prime C2vn ;-)

scs

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: Armytek C2vn ;-)

Partner or Prime, Vinh?

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
Then I want one when you decide to do the C1! Thanks Vinh!
Any update on this? Not that l need another light on my wish list haha. Curious what you're going to do with it. If the optics are designed for a dome on xml2, l wonder if dedoming would make the beam ugly. The cool version is already 5500k, so no bluish white tint there. Already 1200 led lumens too, so l doubt you will drive it harder. Hmm. What's up your sleeve Vinh?

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
By the way, just found this on another forum. I think the Pro is well worth these extras. Just my thought. Don't know which one you are doing.

"Pro model has:
- More modes and different UI which provides quick access to any Mode Section.
- A magnet and a lanyard
- Multi-color state and warning indication
- The ability to set the power source used

In Regular version there's no color LED and Low battery & High temperature are indicated only at Warning and Critical levels (for temperature - only critical) by the Main LED."

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Any update on this? Not that l need another light on my wish list haha. Curious what you're going to do with it. If the optics are designed for a dome on xml2, l wonder if dedoming would make the beam ugly. The cool version is already 5500k, so no bluish white tint there. Already 1200 led lumens too, so l doubt you will drive it harder. Hmm. What's up your sleeve Vinh?

I got like 10 of these lights in stock. I like the stock driver but it can't be modded...DriverVNX2 might be cool but it seems a lot of work and costs would be much higher as the driverVN2 would have to be a custom size. Thats why I am still thinking about this project.

Kevin1322

Flashlight Enthusiast
I got like 10 of these lights in stock. I like the stock driver but it can't be modded...DriverVNX2 might be cool but it seems a lot of work and costs would be much higher as the driverVN2 would have to be a custom size. Thats why I am still thinking about this project.
Got it. Doesn't sound like it would be worth it. Though you clearly have some fans that have a whole lot more money then I do and it might be worth it to them. That's probably good news for me then, as I have so many lights I want to buy from you right now anyway haha.

Croquette

Enlightened
You're right...

I have a c2 prime and I really like the size / ui and with a triple nichia, that would be awesome.

chadvone

Enlightened
I am looking for little more throw and no
greens. 5000kv is my color temp of choice. What do you recommend?

rfl

Newly Enlightened
This light has the best optics ever.

It's really great, isn't it?

I have a small collection of the early generation Partners (with some new drivers and emitters). I like the TIR in that generation of Partner -- but I love the TIR in the Prime. I wish I could find something very close to that for my old Partners.