*new* Nitecore T360 and HC30

markr6

Flashaholic
HC30!!! Nice! Looks exactly like the H600 without the ribbed body. Not real sure of the UI from the video but looks OK. I like how easy it appears to come out of the rubber rings.

Overclocker

Flashlight Enthusiast
HC30 not bad considering it's cheaper than zebralight

has thermal regulation

just lacks zebra's buck/boost. but most users don't even care

doesn't seem to have fuel gauge???

markr6

Flashaholic
Cool...literally. Probably only cool white and a standby drain of about a million amps.

Seriously though, it looks like a great headlamp. Nice mode spacing. I like my sub-lumen modes, but at least they didn't pull a Fenix and start with a 9 lumen ultra low!

KeepingItLight

Flashlight Enthusiast
HC30!!! Nice! Looks exactly like the H600 without the ribbed body. Not real sure of the UI from the video but looks OK. I like how easy it appears to come out of the rubber rings.

I just read through the User Manual that can be download from the HC30 web page at Nitecore. The UI seems a little funky. You have to press and hold, for instance, to turn the thing off. From off, click for low, press and hold for last mode, hold longer for turbo.

The manual also claims that stand by mode can run for two years before draining an 18650 battery (but the exact battery capacity was not given).

j333_76484

Newly Enlightened
Thinking about pulling the trigger on one of these. Has anyone seen any video reviews yet?. Would love to see some beamshots. Looking for something nice and floody for use while fishing and packing up when getting ready to come off the boat while being hands free. Already have some little light that clips on the bill of a ball cap but its not floody at all. Guess I'll head to youtube and see what I can find.

Last edited:

Flashy808

Enlightened
Wow looks like Nitecore is getting creative with the ambitious ball design and the HC30 seems too much of a copy.... But for the price range it does put seem bad. Might be my first headlamp if everything checks out (although I have some doubts). :)

Overclocker

Flashlight Enthusiast
Wow looks like Nitecore is getting creative with the ambitious ball design and the HC30 seems too much of a copy.... But for the price range it does put seem bad. Might be my first headlamp if everything checks out (although I have some doubts). :)

well there aren't many ways to optimally build a cylindrical 90-degree headlamp :)

Flashy808

Enlightened
Oh when I said "too much of a copy" I meant that it looked to much like a ZebraLight, sorry for any confusion.:ohgeez:

But still true, there aren't many ways to make a headlamp rotate like that one did. :twothumbs