3 LED Bicycle Light

CalgaryGuy

Enlightened
Hi, I saw this light at MEC (REI in the US) for C$17 (US$11 approx). It runs of 2 AA battery and last 100 hours on blanking mode, I'm assuming it's at least 20 hours on constant LED mode which is pretty good. Seeing the price, it looks to be a very good value for that light.

PlanetBikeBeamer3LEDWhite.jpg

Update, I forgot to write down the name; it's Planet Bike Beamer 3-LED White Front Cycling Light; also the head is removable so it can be used as a flashlight.

Spango

Newly Enlightened
[ QUOTE ]
CalgaryGuy said:
Hi, I saw this light at MEC (REI in the US) for C$17 (US$11 approx). It runs of 2 AA battery and last 100 hours on blanking mode, I'm assuming it's at least 20 hours on constant LED mode which is pretty good. Seeing the price, it looks to be a very good value for that light.

PlanetBikeBeamer3LEDWhite.jpg

Update, I forgot to write down the name; it's Planet Bike Beamer 3-LED White Front Cycling Light; also the head is removable so it can be used as a flashlight.

[/ QUOTE ]

Sorry, but what do you mean by blanking mode? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

Plinko

Newly Enlightened
Mountain Equipment CoOp (MEC) and Recreation Equipment CoOp (REI) are in no way affiliated. Here's teh link to Planet Bike's product page: HERE