• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Prometheus Alpha Blue Label Blasted & Polished - SOLD

Trip Miller

Enlightened
Prometheus Alpha Blue Label Blasted & Polished

This is an excellent condition Prometheus Alpha Blue Label Custom 18650 light. I have seen a few of these sell recently and if you have missed getting it so far then now is the time. This is the top of the line Blue Label that Jason made. This is the Blasted & Polished version.

It is in excellent condition. It has been VERY lightly carried and has a very small spot on the tail and a super light spot on the side of the head that shows just a touch of carry, but frankly it is basically new.

The light has the Blue Label Makers Mark and it is Serial #225 with the serial number tag in the tube.

The Emitter is the MCE "Maker's Choice" 4500K Emitter and is certified measured at approx. 550 lumens.

The light comes with the specification card, original shipping tube, nano oil and replacement fluorosilicone o-rings and is fitted with the Titanium Clip as delivered.

The light is in perfect operating order.

Needless to say Jason has "suspended" production of these handmade versions of this light and IMHO this is the grail version of this light. I am sure I will regret selling this as it is effectively irreplaceable but I am going to give someone who is looking a chance to own one of these. They say the time to buy is when you see it and in this case this will be true. Will it be you?

Buy with confidence. Email or PM with any questions is preferred over a thread post. Bring offers if you must. CONUS only as listed here. I will entertain Int'l shipping on this light but at the buyer's own expense and risk and you MUST pay to insure it. This can only be arranged via PM or email PRIOR to purchase. NOTE: Bead in pictures is NOT included in the purchase.

List Date: 8/1/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Prometheus Alpha Blue Label Blasted & Polished
--------------------------------------
SOLD

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums

Last edited:

toastystuff

Enlightened
Re: Prometheus Alpha Blue Label Blasted & Polished

Guys trip is a great seller and this is a awsome torch! My pockets are just not deep enoughw at the momment.

Grizzman

Flashlight Enthusiast
Prometheus Alpha Blue Label Blasted & Polished

I recognize that light. [emoji1]
I used mine (that came from PSM) some last night, and the MC-E and Boom reflector make a great team.

Good luck with the sale.

Last edited: