• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired Noxeye Titanite (The better Lummi)

efendi

Newly Enlightened
Noxeye Titanite (The better Lummi)

Very beautiful custom titanium flashlight from germany, based on the Lummi Raw driver and battery. In my opinion its the better Lummi. Only very few lights have been produced.
More information can be found here:
http://www.noxeye.de/taschenlampen/titanite/

I have another one of these lights, and two titanites with tailstand wich I will also sell here later . As far as I know these lights are the last available from this production.

List Date: 8/3/2015

For more info, click here to view the original listing: Noxeye Titanite (The better Lummi)
--------------------------------------
On Sale For: $310.00

--------------------------------------
candlepowerforums

magellan

Honorary Aussie
I just got mine in the mail. They're very nice, surprisingly heavy and solidly built for a 14250 size light. There is one mode but it's very bright. A very cool little light.

How many of these do you have? I would be interested in buying another once I replenish my cash.

efendi

Newly Enlightened
As mentioned, I have another one of these lights with "keychain connector", and two more titanites with tailstand wich I will also sell here later . As far as I know these lights are the last available from this production.
Well, I have one more, but I´m going to keep it :)

efendi

Newly Enlightened
i just checked it. yes, this one indeed. but i have to mention that the 2 stage feature doesn´t work with most lights. no idea why, but i remember this issue with one of my lummi raws. any idea anybody?

Thud1023

Enlightened
I have had this issue with lummi's as well, especially with a flat top 14250 (would just hit high mode). With the lummi's, stretching the spring helped, or using the harder to find button top.

efendi

Newly Enlightened
YES, thats it! I just tested it with a titanite with that problem. I used a little magnet of a lummi wee and it WORKS! problem solved, thanks thud!

magellan

Honorary Aussie
Thanks. I'll try that. But it's going to be a shelf queen in any case.

magellan

Honorary Aussie
These are great little lights. I'd buy it if I didn't already have two. It should go to someone else.