Tri-V (mk3) & Accessories

Coltrane

Newly Enlightened
Hi guys,

I am about to receive my first Tri-V and would like to know where to purchase all possible third party accessories like Lumi buttons, caps, metal balls to open the Tri-V, leather cases, etc... Is there a current thread somewhere where all the current stuff that is available is featured?

Thanks!

stingray3

Enlightened
Congrats and do post pics when you get it. You can check and watch the threads in here.

Last edited:

lefteye219

Enlightened
Congrats on the Tri-V3. The Holsters (made by Matthew called Artofthehide) are pretty much rare for the Tri-Vs, you would need to keep an eye out for them. Haven't seen one pop up for sale since the time I started out here. Same goes for the endcap. The cap is something that wasn't made in a long time and you would need to be very lucky to score. I haven't seen only a end cap come out for sale.. It usually comes in a package with the Tri-V whenever a sale happens. The TiNY bead (which assists in opening the battery cap) was recently made in a batch by our own @jch79. Try sending him a PM, he may have a couple left over. As for the Trit Buttons, try posting a WTB Thread, someone may sell you his/hers. Or you can try sending a note to Jeff Hanko to see if he can make you one... Enjoy your Tri-V3.

Jumpmaster

Flashlight Enthusiast
I've considered offering leather holsters for these lights, but I have quite a few projects going right now so it might take some time to get to them...

Zandar

Enlightened
Coltrane, Congrats as well on your purchase. I just wanted to let you know, that those Ti beads that jch made, were sized to fit the old SPY lanyards and most likely will not fit on, the new heavy duty lanyard that the TRI-V3's are coming with, without some modification.

lefteye219

Enlightened
Coltrane, Congrats as well on your purchase. I just wanted to let you know, that those Ti beads that jch made, were sized to fit the old SPY lanyards and most likely will not fit on, the new heavy duty lanyard that the TRI-V3's are coming with, without some modification.

Zandar is right, The bead will not fit on the newer lanyards. You might need to purchase one separately or maybe Dave might send it to you if you ask. However, you can still fit the bead on the metal ring that holds the lanyard. My Tri-V2 doesn't have any lanyards attached to it, just the metal ring with the TiNY Bead.

Edit: If you have ordered yours with the Vault then no need for the TiNY bead.

Last edited:

Coltrane

Newly Enlightened
Thanks guys! Just received it and it is stunning!!!! Have no time to take pictures now but will open a thread tomorrow...

Cheers!