I will say its a seraph p60vn or lady vn,
Hey looks nice Mike, congrats! What is it?
Wow very cool MC. Time to play
ps03vn, thanks Vinh!!! Super stoked! Love the design and reading up on the specs. Can't wait to fire this up. Probably won't get a chance for beamshots till tomorrow, all my batteries are at work!!
Nice.. is that light take ni-mh or 10440?
Can't help but be a little jealous MC. Can't wait to see the night shots
Nice pick up Mike! The PS03 is no longer made, but it's a nice long run light if you need to light up an area for a time while you do something.
This is how I use mine as a work light. It's not super powerful, but the beam is a soft flood so it's perfect for working without glare. I use 4 x NCR18650B cells that I ratted out of a power bank.
Nice little addition MC408. With a tripod mount and soft flood, it really has it's own space in a collection. The V54 touch certainly doesn't hurt any either.
Is there a giveaway going on? Sorry I forgot...If not lets start a new one :-)
No giveaway currently running Vinh!
Prize: $150 Credit
What to post:
1) Best selling VN light ever
2) Most Fiat Lux VN light
3) Most Expensive VN Light
4) Highest selling international country
5) Smallest area country I sell to
6) Most expensive single order
7) What does V54 mean
8) What does Fiat Lux mean
9) From what movie was the name Sky Lumen inspired by
10) How many miles on my Stingray
- Each correct answer gets a point
- First highest score wins
- You get 2 posts/attempt. Keep highest score attempt.
- Winner draw Sunday night 4.9.2017
- You can also play and not participate in the drawing
- Anyone can play
- You cover International Shipping
- Free shipping USA
- I reserve the right to change rules and prize anytime I want
- I have full control over the giveaway
Start Date: Now
Last edited by vinhnguyen54; 04-05-2017 at 03:15 PM.
Oh boy, here we go...
8. Let there be light
9. Star Wars
Man. It's almost impossible not to cheat. I might as well give it a go, but I'll be honest and admit which ones I copied! Lol
1. Tk75vn (all versions included )
3. x65vn (edit, i meant x65vn100 obviously)
7. Love (copied from madd, makes sense)
8. Let there be light (I already knew this. No need to copy madd)
9.. I wanna say a JAMES bond movie. Lol
Last edited by MC408; 04-05-2017 at 07:15 PM.
Ok, great competition Vinh!
6. $US 8000
7. With love from Vinh
8. "Let there be light" in Latin
9. No idea. I'll go Star Wars because Mad knows everything.
10. 16000 miles on the front wheels +1000 miles of wheel spin on the rear.
I'll put in entry #2 when everyone has corrected me.
Hmm here goes.
3. The huge 4Sevens hexagon thing
5. Kuala Lumpur
7. Love spelled out numerically
8. Let there be light OR perfect beam and/or highest output logos aligned
This should be fun!
1. Sky Lumen 2
4. Canada (^^UK? Bahahaha that's like 12 countries. Ok only four but still )
8. Let there be Light (a hand selected sample that is best of the bunch)
9. Vanilla Sky (I have no idea... MAD is probably right)
If psych wins I think the prize should be a one-way ticket to Palookaville.
Lol. Not gonna lie. I almost typed U.K. Also then said, wait, that's not a country. Lol
I'm still pretty sure the huge 4Sevens thing was the most expensive
And I'll take that first class ticket to palokaville ... maybe sell it on stub hub?