HDS Systems
Page 1 of 75 123456781151 ... LastLast

Thread: V54 Monthly Giveaway

Default V54 Monthly Giveaway

V54 Monthly Giveaway

Prize: TBD

What to post: Please select one and elaborate in DETAILS. State who what when where why if applies.

1) Never worry about materialistic things ever again. Everything within reasons is paid for. No you can't own an entire city.
    2) Experience true love and happiness in all aspect of life for 10 years.

Pick a number from 1-5400

Use postimage.org for photos. Pick 800X600 auto resize option. Copy and past "Link for forums"
    I reserve the right to use the videos and pictures you post on my social media if I choose to
    Each post is one entry
    Max of 3 entry per person
    You can also play and not participate in the drawing
    Anyone can play
    Keep content PG-13
    You cover International Shipping
    Free shipping USA
    I reserve the right to change rules and prize anytime I want
    I have full control over the giveaway

Start Date: Now
    Last edited by vinhnguyen54; 02-12-2017 at 02:11 PM.
    Email/Paypal/Subscribe: SkyLumen54@gmail.com

Default Re: More giveaways?

Quote Originally Posted by vinhnguyen54 View Post
    More giveaways?
    Yes?

I would prefer sales more than giveaways, but I guess that can be fun as well =)
    Warm white.

Quote Originally Posted by LessDark View Post
    I would prefer sales more than giveaways, but I guess that can be fun as well =)
    I can only do sales sometimes...Too many definitely not good for business :-P

Actually I think I do plenty of sales :-)

I can only do sales sometimes...Too many definitely not good for business :-P

Actually I think I do plenty of sales :-)
    Yes, i think also that you do alot of sales. Thanks for that and yes to the give away.
    Using Tapatalk

Flashaholic

I like the sales you do.Unfortunately for myself,the time difference means that by the time I have seen them,the goodies are gone.

Add my yes to giveaway.
    Last edited by pvsampson; 08-11-2015 at 04:51 AM.
    Pete.

How about a deal of the day recommendation thread? You post "Fiat lux" randomly and the next person to post gets to pick the light on sale. Was fairly successful on another forum I go to!
    PD35vn Fiat lux, HC90VN, M43Vn, M25c2vnt,TK75, Preon 2 titanium.

The thing I didn't like about the giveaways is having to wait a whole month to find out I didn't win lmao

It would definitely be more fun to do weekly giveways..

I'm game for more! Besides, the light I just won might be lonely Thank you again by the way!

OK let me think of something :-)

Doesn't have to be anything crazy expensive. Have you done one with the K40L yet? Maybe even the new Eagletac M30Cvn or the single XPL HI M30LC2 if you mod those.

Quote Originally Posted by Bullyson View Post
    Doesn't have to be anything crazy expensive. Have you done one with the K40L yet? Maybe even the new Eagletac M30Cvn or the single XPL HI M30LC2 if you mod those.
    Offer these for giveaways u mean?

Just possibilities. Maybe one prize be a new release coming up, but don't tell what it is? Or maybe go the other way and instead of offering a light, the prize could be a coupon for a percent off any of your lights, or a coupon of a certain amount off a light, say $150-$200?
    Sometimes we don't get what we pray for. Sometimes we get much more.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin1322 View Post
    Just possibilities. Maybe one prize be a new release coming up, but don't tell what it is? Or maybe go the other way and instead of offering a light, the prize could be a coupon for a percent off any of your lights, or a coupon of a certain amount off a light, say $150-$200?
    Great ideas

OK I will take care of the price.

What should be do for the next giveaway? :-)

Whatever it is, consider me entered and keeping my fingers, toes, arms, legs and eyes crossed!

Best picture?
    Craziest pet owned (with pic)?
    Most unique or creative pic of their Vinh lights?
    Pick a number, must give review of light (nothing professional required) to enter. One entry per review.
    Pick a number, tell what got them into lights?
    Sometimes we don't get what we pray for. Sometimes we get much more.

Default Re: V54 Monthly Giveaway

Post 1 updated! You guys can start now!

Flashaholic* Crazyeddiethefirst's Avatar

Love the giveaways, contests and sales. Your generosity is appreciated. Have you thought about a prize being a mod to the winners own light? Less expense to you, still fun and a great prize for the winner...Your last contest was great, congrats to SA Condor!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin1322 View Post
    ... or a coupon of a certain amount off a light, say $150-$200?
    If you give a coupon, perhaps you could make it transferable. That way, if the winner could not afford to purchase a light with the coupon, he could give or sell it to someone else.
    Prince plays George Harrison's masterpiece While My Guitar Gently Weeps. R.I.P.
    Great vocals & guitar by LeAnn Rimes & Joss Stone as they cover Gershwin's Summertime.

Well, I'll kick things off here! I would do a review . . . but my first V54 light isn't here yet since I just won it! Thank you Vinh for your generous heart! My second is also with the first , so I'll have to just leave you with something interesting.

The same 4x4 that left us stranded on the Salt Desert got more years of service before we sold it. As a matter of fact, after the 3 weeks it took us to recover enough to walk again, we went back to the town of Uyuni. Our 4x4 had been fixed and we wanted to repay some kind friends that had helped us in our time of need. They only let us pay a tiny portion. Amazing people and wonderful friends to this day!!

Here's my interesting bit. We left Uyuni and headed for another city called Cochabamba. To get there you have to cross a big mountain range. Our 4x4 had a built-in altimeter. When it hit 14,500 ft it stopped! I tapped it, pushed buttons, and tried to get it to keep counting. I was very curious how high we would be traveling overland. It didn't matter what I did, it wouldn't work. We kept climbing and climbing and eventually crested and started working our way down. After a while, I noticed that the altimeter started working again and was counting down.

Who knew, built-in dash altimeters apparently have a cap. I'm bummed that I don't know how high we were, but I'm very confident it was over 15,000 ft.

What's the highest you've ever traveled on land?

Thanks again Vinh for the opportunity.
    Last edited by SA Condor; 08-12-2015 at 03:45 PM. Reason: Forgot the number! Fixed now!

SA Condor you forgot to pick a number.
    Using Tapatalk

My guess is 4354. Of all my VN54 lights, the X60vn is the most WOW overall. The TK61 is also amazing for throw.
    Last edited by rejsr; 08-12-2015 at 03:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigwilly View Post
    SA Condor you forgot to pick a number.
    Thanks for the heads up!

Since I'm posting, I may as well make it another chance.

My middle daughter (I have 3) calls pistachios "mustachios" 'Cracks' me up every time

So, who knew that there are countries that won't allow people from countries with the death penalty to adopt children from their country?!

We found that out when adopting our littlest child. We've got 2 biological children and then adopted our littlest. Bolivia happens to be one of the countries that will not allow adoptions to people from countries with the death penalty. We are Americans, and the death penalty almost made it so we couldn't adopt here. BUT, because we hold a permanent residency here, we were allowed to adopt as Bolivian nationals!! She's been ours (with her forever family) for just over a year now. We finished up the last of the name change paperwork last year on my birthday 8/27 I thought that would be a good number to select!

That would be very cool.
    Using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bigwilly View Post
    That would be very cool.

Someday :-)

Light from the Sun takes a little over 8 minutes to reach Earth. If Vinh could mod the Sun it would take less than 5 minutes.
    Using Tapatalk

We had a power failure in 2012 during the week of 4th of July due to terrible storm. It lasted 9 days and the temperature was above 100 degrees on 8 of them. I thought I was prepared but I was wrong. I know have enough batteries and lights efficient enough to last 2 weeks of nights.
    Using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 75 123456781151 ... LastLast