• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

CPF Auction/Donation Fundraiser

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
CPF Auction/Donation Fundraiser

As you guys know I currently do all of my online business here on CPF. This contributes to ~70% of my overall income. There is no doubt that I greatly appreciate CPF for allowing me to do all the things I do. CPF moderators are sometimes more strict than we would like but they are only enforcing the rules that were established (and we agreed to when signed up) to keep the community civil and friendly for all ages. CPF charge me $0 for my business here.

Business aside I come here to meet new friends, hang out and pick up knowledge that I could not get anywhere else. Before I regualry do business here I visit CPF daily and felt it was the most friendly and comfortable place to be. I am sure most of us agree? I met life long friends here. I have been around for ~8 years, 7 years as a member and 1 lurking. I know lots of my friends/customers who come here to hang out daily and check updates every couple hours. CPF is like our social network! We spend more time here than some spend on true social networks such as Facebook and Instagram. So…I am sure all of us appreciate CPF in one way or another. With this spirit I would like to give a little back to CPF and say thank you for providing us with the playground and more. I sincerely call for your donation as well.

1) For every dollar you donate to CPF I will match it with V54 credit if you would like.
2) Subscribe to CPF as a supporter. You can do this under Settings. There are some nice privileges that comes with the subscription.
3) The lights below are for auction. 100% will go to CPF.

You can send funds to: [email protected] or [email protected]

A) TK75vn KT 2015 Fiat Lux, 4*U3 PDTc, Dual DriverVNX2, Thermal padded, Extra thick copper HS, Dark Heat treated bezel and hot shoe strap hook, 4 Samsung 30Q included, guaranteed to be an excellent high lumen thrower and best 3 of 2015.
International + $25 for shipping Price starts at $25

B) SL2 Fiat Lux Quad XPL HI on copper + DriverVN2 + Copper filled HS + excellent fitting holster + Nitecore D4 charger + 1 VTC5, best EDC and last of it's kind. International + $15 for shipping
Price starts at $25

C) MM18vn Fiat Lux Dual XHP70 + U3 PDTc and all direct copper bonding, Dark heat treat bezel, perfect handle to head match up, perfect beams. 4 Samsung 30Q included, International + $25 for shipping Price starts at $25

Auction will end ~ Sunday night Seattle time :)
Free shipping to Canada!

Thank You all for your consideration and support!!!

Last edited:

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
Can you post beam shots of the 2015 TK75vn KT

It will have its own thread soon. Its a big release so expect plenty of info on it.

M43vn, M30Cvn and Tk75vn 2015 is so far the top three of the year IMO

SA Condor

Enlightened
South Carolina and Bolivia, South America
SL2 also comes with an excellent fitting holster!

I'd love to win the bid! Funny thing is, not even 15 minutes ago I posted in a "Recommendation" thread that the guy come check out the SL2. I gave him the link to the SL2 and also the link to Self Built's review. Ever since you suggested it the other day, I keep going back and looking at the thread!

Bigwilly

Flashlight Enthusiast
I believe in Karma. What goes around, comes around. These give aways and donations you make Vinh, speak highly of your character. I would love to bid on the TK but I've been pretty active in getting lights the last 2 months. I will make a donation though. And I will get a TK75vn KT next. If I become flush with money by somehow I will bid. I'm a loyal customer because you're loyal to me.

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I believe in Karma. What goes around, comes around. These give aways and donations you make Vinh, speak highly of your character. I would love to bid on the TK but I've been pretty active in getting lights the last 2 months. I will make a donation though. And I will get a TK75vn KT next. If I become flush with money by somehow I will bid. I'm a loyal customer because you're loyal to me.

Thank you!

tinkerhell

Newly Enlightened
No point in playing around with those gems, let's get right to a good set of prices!

B) $160 (Can you give me a good guess on the temp on that Quad XPL HI??)
C) $250

:)

Last edited: