ISIS sees a G25C2vn

rickypanecatyl

Enlightened
I can't give many details but just thought it would be fun to share that one of Vinh's G25C2vn PDT's made its way to the front lines somewhere between Erbil, Kurdistan and Mosul and was helpful in the situation.

"My friend" with the light is retired US SF with an NGO that was doing relief work with Peshmerga and Yazidi soldiers. There was about 5-600 meters of bare desert between the ISIS and Peshmerga lines and very few Americans or Kurdish had NGV. During the night ISIS took out a lookout and lighting, charged the Peshmerga lines and a firefight ensued. I'm going to guess the dedomed G25C2 has about 70Kish lux... Not the best light for that situation but it certainly was an asset in the situation! Thanks for pushing the limits on these lights Vinh!

Skylumen

Newly Enlightened
I can't give many details but just thought it would be fun to share that one of Vinh's G25C2vn PDT's made its way to the front lines somewhere between Erbil, Kurdistan and Mosul and was helpful in the situation.

"My friend" with the light is retired US SF with an NGO that was doing relief work with Peshmerga and Yazidi soldiers. There was about 5-600 meters of bare desert between the ISIS and Peshmerga lines and very few Americans or Kurdish had NGV. During the night ISIS took out a lookout and lighting, charged the Peshmerga lines and a firefight ensued. I'm going to guess the dedomed G25C2 has about 70Kish lux... Not the best light for that situation but it certainly was an asset in the situation! Thanks for pushing the limits on these lights Vinh!

;-) Would be nice if you guys had a M30Cvn instead at the time :)