• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Custom Aleph and McGizmo Light Engines

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
All sold or withdrawn. Thanks CPF!

For sale are five custom light engines for use in Aleph and McGizmo lights that use the screw in light engines.

1. Nichia NCSU033B(T) 365nm UV LED, GD500 converter. Thermal epoxy filler between LED and can is a little messy, as I forgot to clean it after the epoxy began to set. Affects appearance only. $105 $95 WITHDRAWN
2. Nichia NCSU033B(T) 365nm UV LED, GD500 converter. Thermal epoxy filler between LED and can is a little messy, as I forgot to clean it after the epoxy began to set. Affects appearance only. $105 $95 WITHDRAWN

These are the same UV light engines that I built previously, detailed in this thread. The light engines are designed for use in Aleph and McGizmo Mules, and the Aleph A19. The light engine does not play well with the XM-L Haiku reflector, but will work with XR-E Haiku.

These Nichia NCSU033B(T) LEDs are perfect for currency and ID verification, curing Norland 61, scorpion hunting, finding pet stains, inspecting hotels for cleanliness, etc.

Anyone who purchases one of these light engines does so with the understanding of the dangers of UV light to both their eyes and skin, and should be prepared and equipped to protect themselves from the UV light which these light engines will produce.

In addition to an "I'll take it", you must also acknowledge that you understand the dangers of UV, and are prepared to protect yourself and others. Please consider using the following statement kindly crafted by Carpe Diem: I do understand the dangers of UV lights, and am prepared to protect myself and others regarding the same.

3. Nichia 219B 4500K, 92 CRI LED, datiLED 1520mA 3 level converter board. This is in the old style can with exposed ground screw. $60 SOLD
4. CREE XP-L High Intensity 5000K LED mounted on copper SinkPad, datiLED 1520mA 3 level converter board. $78 SOLD
5. CREE XP-L 4000K LED mounted on copper SinkPad, datiLED 1520mA 3 level converter board. $78 SOLD

The 3-level CREE Aleph light engines used in light engines 3 - 5 are built with a custom designed circuit board using AMC7135 IC's at 380mA each. The aluminum can was custom machined for the MCPCB, and dissipates heat quickly into the head of the light. These are ideal for use with a single 3.7V Li-Ion cell (2.8 - 5.5V). Brass battery contact for long wear.

The first "I'll take it" posted here takes preference over other forms of communication. All prices include shipping within the United States. There is no extra fee for credit card PayPal. Insurance is not included, but is available upon request for an additional fee based on insured value. Overseas shipping will be at actual cost, and declaration of actual value will be posted on Customs forms.

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

Ladd

Enlightened
Well, that's a bummer. Both posted the same time.

Derek, time to make a couple more!

Last edited:

datiLED

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Custom Aleph and McGizmo Light Engines - UV $99

Bump with lower prices on the Nichia 033 UV light engines. I'd like to sell these today to save me a trip to the post office. $95 until 9:00pm EST.

* Will consider trade for empty Ti Mule head (no light engine).

Latest posts