Hmmm, is this the Color Kinetics "sauce" wand thing? This looks interesting:

OK I think I understand it now, it looks like a plastic wand, with attachments that can fit on the ends, the attachments can be pointing in or out and contain Red and Blue Led's in this case.

Says you can connect them together, that would be neat buy four or five and make a magic wand kind of thing.

<FONT COLOR="#000000" SIZE="1" FACE="Verdana, Arial">This message has been edited by DaveH on 12-29-2000 at 05:31 PM</font>