• You must be a Supporting Member to participate in the Candle Power Forums Marketplace.

You can become a Supporting Member.

Sold/Expired FS: Coolfall Tri-V2 | Macs Customs Tri-EDC Ti

lefteye219

Enlightened
Hello CPF folks, due to the holiday season approaching, I am freeing up some funds. Some of long held 'grail' items from my collection. All these lights were cared for and used gently. Please PM for more details, don't comment below.

Macs Customs Titanium Tri-EDC: Asking $850 SOLD Outside this forum
It does have the SOYCD modified light engine in it. The clip is also flamed Ti. Absolute mint condition. Second owner and this is one of the finest specimens of Macs Lights.

Macs Customs SST-50 Ti: Asking $625 SOLD Outside this forum
The SST-50 was carried a few times but is excellent to mint condition.

McGizmo Mule 'Oil Slick': Asking $475 SOLD to gratefulljelllyphish
The Oil Slick Mule has a couple of places where the finish is not what It used to be but hey its a coated light so it gets aged.

Coolfall Tri-V2: Asking Withdrawn
I am the original owner of this light. It was the last Tri-V2 officially sold by Dave. It comes with the Lens cap, the Trit button and the TiNY Bead. Still comes with the original set of batteries that was in it.

McGizmo Ti PD-S: This light was bought about a year ago, free from any defects, dings or scratches. The light looks absolutely fantastic and works great... One of the grail lights out there for any McGizmo fans. It has 3 tritiums in the head and a GITD O-Ring around the lens inside. Asking: $721.30 Sold outside this forum

Ti BitZ: This was bought in April this year, is a nice little flashlight. Comes with the lanyard and has a Tritium slot if you want to install in it. Comes with additional oring and stainless steel rings for lanyard attachments. Has been carried gently but free from any defects, dings or any scratches. Asking: $225 Sold to H and K man

Macs Customs Tri-EDC Brass: Asking $850 SOLD to mcbrat
The Brass Macs Tri-EDC has been worked upon by Ken from Jordan Metal arts and has stonewashed finish to it.

Macs Customs Tri-EDC Copper: Asking $725 Sold to gktii
Sold to gktii Second owner, absolute mint light. It does not come with clip but you can drill holes and put the clip if you like.

Standard Sale rules apply. First 'I'll take it' followed by PM and prompt Payment gets the item. I also accept Money orders. Items will ship via USPS Priority mail.

Price is including shipping to CONUS+2. International, please PM me and I will get a rate for you.

I keep the right to refuse sale.

Please PM me for any questions or additional pics/information. Thanks for your interest.

Last edited:

h and k man

Newly Enlightened
Re: FS: Coolfall Tri-V2| McGizmo Ti PD-S and PD-Mule | Ti BitZ

Sold I will take the ti bitz

magellan

Honorary Aussie

Great score h & k! I might have gone for it myself.

stingray3

Enlightened

Did your Tri-V2 get sold or did you decide to keep it?

lefteye219

Enlightened

Did your Tri-V2 get sold or did you decide to keep it?

It didnt get sold. Was a flash sale but since my first custom light, I decided i will keep it for now.

Last edited:

stingray3

Enlightened

Oh ok I dont blame you. A Tri-V2 is my next purchase. Still gathering up the funds for one but should have enough for one very soon. :)

stateoftheart

Enlightened
Re: FS: McGizmo Ti PD-S and PD-Mule

The mule is a bargain probably the cheapest I've seen in a while. The last custom one I saw for 1500 I think.

easilyled

Flashaholic

The mule is a bargain probably the cheapest I've seen in a while. The last custom one I saw for 1500 I think.

Its a decent price for sure. However the one that you refer to for 1500 was completely modified by *laser* from being a mule light to having a reflector and modified heat-sink in the head. It also had many extra trit-slots milled into the body. Therefore that is not a relevant comparison.

easilyled

Flashaholic

That's why I said custom one geezer. It's a bargain guys

Yes, but I thought it needed clarification since these are all custom lights anyway and I didn't want anyone to think that the unmodified custom light would sell for $1500.

Unless I had seen the light in question that you referred to I might have mistakenly inferred from your post that this was the going price.

bartko09

Enlightened

Anyone know if you can purchase the pocket clip anywhere that's on the ti bitz?

lefteye219

Enlightened

Bumpity bump with drops

Last edited:

ma tumba

Flashlight Enthusiast
Re: FS: Coolfall Tri-V2 | McGizmo Ti PD-S and PD-Mule

Hey, lefteye, which LEDs are in your tri-v2?